Sign in to follow this  
Tamster808

Long post~~~My FI has to have heart surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I am so sorry! I know how scary it can be, I had a brain tumor removed a year and a half ago and it feels like yesterday.

But, you said it yourself... he is YOUNG and otherwise healthy. And he has you!

Everything will work out, I can feel it but am praying for him all the same!

Best wishes!!!

Oh sweetie, I am so terribly sorry that you are going through this. My heart goees out to you both. I am sure that everything will come out fine. Stay strong, think positive, and if there is anything I can do please let me know - research, just to talk, anything!!!!

((HUGS))

I am sorry to hear you & your FI have to go through this. It is never easy, especially when you are still so young. I am glad that you got him to a Dr for his sinus' though, or this could have ended very badly! My thoughts & prayers are with the two of you.

hi there. im so sorry to hear about this. I work at the cleveland clinic in the heart center. I work with patients like this everyday. If you have any questions about it I will do my best to help you out. I know its scarey to know that he is going to go through this. He seems to be in pretty good health. That will help more that you can imagine with the recovery process. Again I am sorry that this is happening to you and your FI. Im glad that the doctors found it at this point in the diease process. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I am so sorry to hear that you two are going through this! Stay strong for him and vent all you need to here. That is just so scary.

Best wishes. It's great that you discovered his problems now rather than later and that he is so young and otherwise healthy. He'll do great.