Photo

April 2009 Brides Check In!

• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

#121 DWandMJ

DWandMJ
  • 274 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 12:01 PM

Yea I don't have that kind of reason either.... How stressful! I'm sorry!

#122 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
    • 668 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 02:28 PM

Holy crap- the Holiday's have put a slight delay on our wedding planning and errands- wouldn't you say girls!?

OK so now back to reality!
      We are going shopping for white lights today to decorate the tent for the AHR since they will all be on sale!
      I got my mom's garter as a gift. (and it is blue)
      I got my wedding swarovski necklace and bracelet as a gift also - so accessories are looking good!

But that is just the tip of the iceberg!
      FI reminded me that we have to start the invitations soon! Wow- I thought that time would never come!

#123 jhawkev

jhawkev
      • 124 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 01:39 AM

I just found this thread!

I just realized our wedding is three months away and starting exploring outside my resort thread :)

I'm so excited we just received our invites, now the task of getting them sent out.

#124 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
        • 668 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 01:54 AM

Welcome Erika!
          It's gonna be here before we know it! AGH! I can't believe we are under 100 days to go! double digits and so much to do!

#125 montegobay09

montegobay09
          • 832 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 10:50 PM

OMG! Under 100 days?? Ok now I'm nervous. I even started having dreams about being in Jamaica and having no idea what to do cause I wasn't ready.

Good new though. The cleaning people that came in after our house fire finally located my cardstock and envelopes today so I can print them off as soon as I get our computer up and running. I knew I should've kept my invitation on something other than the laptop!! I think once I have those out of the way I'll stop freaking but I'm really feeling stressed about the whole invitation thing. I am so well prepared for everything else and this just got away from me. AHHHHH!! Can't wait to have them done!!!!

#126 shellb

shellb
            • 533 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 10:55 AM

montegobay09: Sorry to hear you had a house fire. If there is anything I can do to help with the invites or anything you need sent down from Halifax let me know. I came across this website yesterday that has grooms attire and bridesmaids dresses (they do custom work) that aren't bad for price (Beach Wedding Attire: Drawstring Linen Pants, Cotton & Linen Shirts, Shorts - Island Importer). Also, I think the sale is still on at Moores.

#127 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
              • 668 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 02:44 PM

we are getting married this year girls! Happy 2009!

#128 lauraandmatt

lauraandmatt
                • 127 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 02:55 PM

Hello April Brides-
                  We are getting married April 23, 2009. I'm sure it will be here before we know it!
                  I'm looking forward to reading through the posts!

#129 dc22173

dc22173
                  • 240 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 01:46 PM

Were has all the time gone? I started planning this wedding in February and now I am in panic mode . My invites are going out today but I still have sooo much to do. We just got our rings delivered so I can check that off my list. I swore that we were going to be getting married without our rings since we could not make up our mind on what we wanted :)

Still to do:
                    Buy bridesmaids and maid of honor gifts
                    Sashes for chairs ( I might just rent these from Dreams but they are $4 each to rent)
                    Table decorations for reception
                    Get fitted for dress
                    Buy airline tickets!!!
                    Find a sitter for our three dogs
                    Order bouquets for bridesmaids and maid of honor
                    Create a newsletter for our guests detailiing all the activities
                    Book activities while in Cancun!!!!
                    Buy OOT bags and stuff to put in them

Already done:
                    Buy rings
                    Book photographer Cecilia Dumas
                    Place deposit for wedding at Dreams
                    Book rooms
                    Save the Dates mailed out
                    Invites mailed out

#130 montegobay09

montegobay09
                    • 832 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 08:39 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by shellb
                      montegobay09: Sorry to hear you had a house fire. If there is anything I can do to help with the invites or anything you need sent down from Halifax let me know. I came across this website yesterday that has grooms attire and bridesmaids dresses (they do custom work) that aren't bad for price (Beach Wedding Attire: Drawstring Linen Pants, Cotton & Linen Shirts, Shorts - Island Importer). Also, I think the sale is still on at Moores.
                      Thanks Shellb, I will let you know if we need anything from Halifax. We actually ordered FI's shirt from that website but his pants came from ebay. So far the cleaning company is saying our clothes are fine, so I'll just have to wait and see for myself when they get back from the drycleaners on Monday. Thanks for the help! I'm getting my computer back on Monday too so everything should start rolling again after the weekend! Wish me luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users