Photo

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

#691 bryonandkiuana

bryonandkiuana
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 01:23 AM

Welcome back lyales and congrats! I feel like I already know you...we were anxiously awaiting your return. I'm so glad that things turned out great. You look amazing. Can't wait for your review!

#692 MonicaC

MonicaC
    • 56 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 06:08 AM

Congrats and best wishes! You looked gorgeous! Can't wait to hear the review!

#693 RoryS

RoryS
      • 230 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 08:58 AM

Such a beautiful bride and handsome groom! It looks like you had a wonderful time. Can't wait to read your review.
        Congratulations!!

#694 AlliMay

AlliMay
        • 71 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 09:41 AM

Congrats to lyales and Mr. lyales!! What a beautiful wedding and gorgeous couple!! YAY!

#695 aug0208

aug0208
          • 69 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 10:13 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lyales
            Hello Girls!!

I am alive =)!!! I will do an entire review on the resort and wedding!! Be assured that everything will be perfect for each and everyone of you! Jacy is wonderful!!!

We got married under the gazebo and had our reception on the beach. Here is the website to some of our pics from the photographer. Lidya Solemidt

also if you would like i can give you the address to our group room on snapfish. Let me know if you would like to see the pictures. Thanks for your patience more coming soon.

Oh my gosh!!! Can I just say that these pictures are gorgeous?!! You and your husband make such a wonderful couple!! What a wonderful setting!! You just made me that more excited about my wedding! On a side note, I absolutely love your dress!!! :)

#696 RoryS

RoryS
            • 230 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 10:29 AM

Laura, did the resort do your flowers? They are beautiful! Did you tell them what you wanted or did they just make it up based on your colors?
              I love the orange rose boutinierre and your hubby's orange tie!

#697 patsah

patsah
              • 27 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 10:47 AM

Laura, you guys look so beautiful! Congrats!!

#698 Jesdinan

Jesdinan
                • 48 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 11:10 AM

OMG! Everything looked so beautiful! Congratulations! I don't know about everyone else but I know that seeing your beautiful wedding pictures got me so excited for my own wedding! Thank you so much for sharing!

#699 Jesdinan

Jesdinan
                  • 48 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 11:10 AM

OMG! Everything looked so beautiful! Congratulations! I don't know about everyone else but I know that seeing your beautiful wedding pictures got me so excited for my own wedding! Thank you so much for sharing!

#700 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
                    • 291 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 11:26 AM

Lyales - WELCOME BACK and Congrats!!!!1 So glad to hear that everything went so well and your pictures are beautiful.

Just a quick question, which may be answered by your review, but...what time was your wedding? From your pics it looks like there was plenty of light under the gazebo, but I saw other pics where it looked really shady, not much sun at all and I am getting married at 5 so I am worried about lighting under there for pics and was wondering your thoughts. Any insight would be helpful.

Right now I am contemplating a beach ceremony (for the lighting) and then dinner at the gazebo if that's possible. Anyone got any pics in regard to where the ceremony would be on the beach? Maybe its the same area where Lyales' reception was Its getting so close now and I just want to have a plan cause the bridal nightmares that I have heard so much about have started

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users