Sign in to follow this  
Michelle

Any other 2010 Brides out there????

Hi 2010 brides! We are getting married on our third anniversary, 3.3.2010, in Kona. Our date is a wednesday, which I am a little nervous about, but this is about us, and that is our special day. Hope I don't get too much flack for it! We are planning on having the ceremony on a public beach, so it should be just us midweek.

we have a super slim budget, so everything is DIY. The more time to plan the better! When are you planning on sending save the dates??

I am a Jan/Feb 2010 bride! I want to have my wedding in Cancun but have no idea where! Any suggestions? I would like to make it as inexpensive for my guests as possible and have been thinking of booking timeshares to save money. Does anyone have any suggestions?? Would LOVE them!

Hi Ladies!! I am also a 2010 bride... I am currently finishing up school and won't be done until August of next year, so my FI and I have decided to get married on April 24, 2010 in Jamaica!!! Happy planning :)

as of right now I am a 2010 bride as well .. but my FI wants to get married sooner like '09 my concern is that the places I am looking into are filling up fast!! I am not sure if having all this time is good for me or not ... why am I so nervous!!!

So glad to hear that there are other brides that have later weddings then ours and are already planning! We are planning for April 15th 2010 Riu Ocho Rios. My FI is in the Navy and we want to make sure that neither him or his friends are overseas at the time and of course we had to avoid hurricane season! Oh and its suppose to be low season also!

Still a little too early to book any packages though at this resort. I had emailed the wedding co-ordinator on site and wedding packages for 2010 won't be out till Feb 09!

Happy planning everyone!

All of my friends think I am crazy for starting to plan. We are having trouble deciding a destination that is within our budget. I am in the process of researching about 15 different destinations. We thought we had our mind made up and then the longer we talked the more variables we added in and the longer the list got. I dont know what to do!