Photo

Iberostar Brides....POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
1814 replies to this topic

#1361 kef1274

kef1274
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 10:21 PM

Here are all the pictures. It is a lot, but I broke them up in categories which might help you all.

Picasa Web Albums - kbear1274 - Hotel_Scenery

Picasa Web Albums - kbear1274 - Playa Del Carmen

Picasa Web Albums - kbear1274 - Steak House

Picasa Web Albums - kbear1274 - Golf

Picasa Web Albums - kbear1274 - Xel-Ha

Picasa Web Albums - kbear1274 - Wildlife

Picasa Web Albums - kbear1274 - Mexico

Picasa Web Albums - kbear1274 - Arriving

Picasa Web Albums - kbear1274 - Wedding

The last one is the actual wedding and rehearsal dinner. Both my rehearsal dinner and reception were changed to a new restaurant once I got there, saw them and the menus. I wouldn't have changed a thing about that. I had that luxury as the resort still wasn't full due to the swine flu.

Also, I highly recommend going to Xcaret and not Xel-Ha. Xel-Ha was nice, but I don't think it was worth the money, and I've heard the other is better.

Feel free to ask anything, especially if you are staying at the Tucan/Quetzal. All of the others are together at the Paraiso complex, which is where the golf pictures are taken. That is a good distance from the Quetzal where we were. However, we were only 3 minutes from Playa, a $5 cab ride, that was nice.

Cheers!

#1362 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
    • 5,649 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 11:37 PM

Kef - Awww great pics, thanks for sharing!! You were stunning, of course!! I loved your bouquet and flower decorations too, they look fantastic! I agree about Xcaret being better than Xel-Ha. DH and I went to Xel-Ha and 2006 and I wasn't that impressed for the price you have to pay to get in. My family went to Xcaret while they were down for my wedding and they said it was awesome. I saw their pics and I though it looked way more fun than Xel-Ha.

#1363 sunandrun

sunandrun
      • 74 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 09:28 PM

Reyna finally got back with me!!! We ARE having our wedding at the Del Mar/Beach. Leave on Sunday...I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!! Thanks for all of your help!

#1364 FutureBotter

FutureBotter
        • 46 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 11:07 PM

Sunandrun!!! YEAH!!! So glad you heard from her!!! Enjoy your time and we can't wait to hear all you have to offer on your return! Congrats and have the time of your life!!!
          Christy and Jason
          July 31, 2009http://www.weddingco.../wqlqyqvka2.png

#1365 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
          • 5,649 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:14 AM

sunandrun - I'm so glad she finally got back to you, have a blast at your wedding!!!

#1366 BBtoB

BBtoB
            • 399 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:28 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by sunandrun
              Reyna finally got back with me!!! We ARE having our wedding at the Del Mar/Beach. Leave on Sunday...I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!! Thanks for all of your help!
              Sunandrun, that is great news! Yay! Sunday is coming so quick! Congrats and have an amazing wedding! :) Maybe see you around! :)

#1367 LDeeken

LDeeken
              • 200 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:28 AM

Yeah!! Have such a great time!! Hope to see pics when you get back!! Congratulations in advance!!

Quote:

#1368 finleys7

finleys7
                • 703 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:58 AM

sunandrun

Have a GREAT trip, an AMAZING wedding and WONDERFUL honeymoon =)

Good luck!!!
                  Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
                  Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#1369 Gail

Gail
                  • 358 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 01:42 PM

sunandrun- goodluck and enjoy every minute.

Hi all,

I have a lot of catching up to do. I don't know where we picked up this black cloud but I hope it leaves us soon. I guess we had a lot of storms while we were gone and when we returned sun night we found that lightening hit our house so we have had no phone or internet service- it's killing me. it hit our box outside. they are coming mon to fix, so hopefully i can get back and do review and.... thanks again for everone that helped me. you all are great!!! please let me know if i can help anyone. I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE MY PICS!! Del Sol was amazing, he said they are so busy though i won't have my "finished pics" for 8-10 wks, so I don't know if that means i won't see them until then does anyone know? he did say they will send slideshow soon.
                    Pro wedding pic slide show

http://delsolphotogr....eries/?gal=142

#1370 sjr133

sjr133
                    • 16 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 09:49 PM

Quote:
                      Sunandrun,
                      Have an awesome time, I'm so glad that you heard from Reyna. I can't wait to hear all about it. We leave in 2 weeks so I hope we catch up with you before we leave!!! Congratulations and have an amazing time!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users