Photo

Are you sharing a room with FI night before the wedding?

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#71 wayneswifey

wayneswifey
  • 97 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 12:56 AM

No we will not be sharing a room. In fact we are going to abstain for 3 weeks before our wedding date.

#72 CherylMc

CherylMc
    • 211 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 10:40 PM

Hi
      The night before the wedding - did anyone sleep somewhere else or just stay in your room with your FI?

#73 itsfinallyhere

itsfinallyhere
      • 573 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 10:55 PM

I am staying with my sister in her room.

#74 jawedding

jawedding
        • 197 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 11:28 PM

I don't know! I'm definitely going to stay with my Fi for the first few days we're there, but the night before, I don't know..
          33 People Booked!!

#75 kari

kari
          • 55 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 11:46 PM

ive been trying to decide to.... i think my FI may stay with his friend that night as he is travelling without his wife. so it kinda works out well for us.

#76 Maybride2009

Maybride2009
            • 408 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 08:08 AM

I am staying with my parents...my dad is kinda old fashioned and even though we live together it is a bit of a tradition in our family.
              I get along great with my folks so I don't mind at all and am looking forward to being away from FI for a few nights before we are officially married.

When my sister was married we stayed together before her wedding..however I don't think her husband would enjoy my company in their suite :) so my folks got a larger room and if my MOH ends up coming I will be staying with her instead.

#77 stefnicole

stefnicole
              • 544 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 09:32 AM

We're just going to stay together in the condo we rented.

#78 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
                • 1,572 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 11:36 AM

We're planning to stay together the night before the wedding and then separate in the morning and see each other at the ceremony.

#79 Vikki

Vikki
                  • 807 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 11:39 AM

I'm kicking Brandon out for the night. He can sleep by the pool for all I care.... Ok, not really but I think he's going to stay in either my sister's room with her husband and she'll stay with me or maybe in my mom's room with my dad. We're skipping so many traditions but I thought this one was worth doing.

I suggested separate bedrooms for a couple weeks before the wedding too-but that didn't go over so well.

#80 shellk

shellk
                    • 1,784 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 06:13 PM

we are splitting up to sleep in our friends rooms.i think it adds to the excitement not seeing him before the ceremony.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users