Photo

Post Your Gifts For Your Wedding Party Here!

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#231 LovesJakeyPoo

LovesJakeyPoo
  • 160 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 04:12 PM

I want this one for myself!!

Originally Posted by Melwhip 

I got each of my girls a bow pendant from Tiffany's. Since I have 6 bridesmaids, that will probably be all, although if I can find cute inexpensive frames I might give them each a frame as well. We have no idea yet what we will do for the groomsmen!! The link to the necklace is below - I couldn't figure out how to get the pic to post here.

Tiffany & Co. | Item | Bow pendant in sterling silver, mini. | United States

#232 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
    • 1,748 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:13 PM

I really want to do Tiffanys but don't know if we can swing it! Do you think they would rather get a tiffanys bracelet or have us pay for their outfits (and shoes).  I am leaning more towards this as that way there is no "expense" for being part of the wedding aside from the travel.....

Opinions?

#233 JayKay

JayKay
      • 3,472 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:38 PM

We were considering getting them something nice, like Tiffanys bracelets, but we decided against it and rather payed for their outfits, shoes and cheap(er!) jewelry to wear for the wedding.  We just felt that they already are having to travel so far to come to our wedding and pay for their trips that this way we were able to keep costs down for them.  We are going to get them just little things that are cheaper for their gifts.

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

I really want to do Tiffanys but don't know if we can swing it! Do you think they would rather get a tiffanys bracelet or have us pay for their outfits (and shoes).  I am leaning more towards this as that way there is no "expense" for being part of the wedding aside from the travel.....

Opinions?

#234 kimberyly

kimberyly
      • 36 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 12:23 PM

I found a great website for my bridesmaid presents! My bridesmaid dresses are coral, so I am getting each person an orange sapphire ring. That sounds expensive, but I found some great deals!

Maid of honor ring:

http://ww.liquidatio....51_cts./817855

Rest of the bridesmaids:

http://ww.liquidatio....57_cts./861186

I'll of course have them sized, but I think they'll love them!

#235 LovesJakeyPoo

LovesJakeyPoo
        • 160 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:25 PM

I'm not sure what I'm getting for my Maid of Honor( I wanna get her something extra she is taking her role VERY seriously and I appreciate it) but everyone is getting a pair of Barefoot Sandals, Starfish necklace, Bridal Party Tanks, and either a personalized jewelry box or personalized make up bag to put their Barefoot Sandals and necklace in. Not to mention everyone coming will get an OOT bag. So hopefully this is enough I keep feeling like I need to get something more!

Here is the Necklace I found on Overstock! I ordered 1 to see quality...

#236 LovesJakeyPoo

LovesJakeyPoo
          • 160 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:26 PM

#237 LovesJakeyPoo

LovesJakeyPoo
            • 160 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:27 PM

IDK why pics arn't showing up sorry

#238 Natalie2012

Natalie2012
              • 212 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 04:26 AM

Love those rings!! Very pretty and awesome price!

Originally Posted by kimberyly 

I found a great website for my bridesmaid presents! My bridesmaid dresses are coral, so I am getting each person an orange sapphire ring. That sounds expensive, but I found some great deals!

Maid of honor ring:

Rest of the bridesmaids:

#239 asiamarie1

asiamarie1
                • 239 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 05:54 AM

I love both of these rings as well...I am doing fuschia and tangerine so something like this would be great for my two MOH....thanks for sharing

Originally Posted by kimberyly 

Maid of honor ring:

Rest of the bridesmaids:

#240 jenleah

jenleah
                  • 77 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 09:09 AM

I got my bridesmaids embroidered beach bags (pictured below), personalized t-shirts, manicure kits, passport covers, and plastic acrylic tumblers for their drinks at the resort. That's what I've gotten so far. I also bought their dresses.

bags.jpg

Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana, Dominican Republic - December 2, 2011
                    32 friends and family + bride and groom + Dreams Palm Beach = one amazing week and spectacular wedding!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users