Photo

Post Your Gifts For Your Wedding Party Here!

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#131 CanadianLindsey

CanadianLindsey
  • 284 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 07:38 AM

We got our GM golf putters that look like hockey sticks(yes, we are Canadians true and true!!) and for the BM we got them Swarovski earrings. 

#132 Avens

Avens
    • 576 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 06:53 PM

This is a GREAT Idea. 

Originally Posted by jszy10 

for the girls: I am sending my girls passport covers before we leave, along with a spa menu to choose what they would like to have during our morning at the spa before the wedding.  I will be including both my mom and my future MIL in this as well.

for the guys: My FI is reserving a chartered deep sea fishing boat for the morning of the wedding to take all of the groomsmen out.  He will be including his father and my father in this as well.

#133 lesley_mexico_bride

lesley_mexico_bride
      • 230 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 04:26 PM

I have 7 (maybe 8 now) bridesmaids. Because we have a vintage theme, and it's a destination wedding, I ordered these vintage mini suitcases in purple and green (size small for the BMs and medium for the MOH).

purplevalise.jpggreenvalise.jpg

They were purchased from rompbklyn.com and I even got a 10% discount. I will personalize them with ribbon and a luggage tag. So far inside, there will be barefoot sandals for the ceremony and their jewelery. I shopped at purple dress.jpg

#134 msglave

msglave
        • 933 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 03:51 AM

Love the mini suitcase idea!

Originally Posted by lesley_mexico_bride 

I have 7 (maybe 8 now) bridesmaids. Because we have a vintage theme, and it's a destination wedding, I ordered these vintage mini suitcases in purple and green (size small for the BMs and medium for the MOH).

purplevalise.jpggreenvalise.jpg

They were purchased from rompbklyn.com and I even got a 10% discount. I will personalize them with ribbon and a luggage tag. So far inside, there will be barefoot sandals for the ceremony and their jewelery. I shopped at purple dress.jpg

The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
          Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
          www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#135 amandasalways

amandasalways
          • 150 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 12:18 PM

I am paying for the wedding party to go on an excursion with us while in Mexico. I am thinking snorkelling.

#136 missook

missook
            • 163 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 08:26 PM

My finance and I opted to have a wedding party.  However, a friend of mine bought tiffany charms and gave each of her bridesmaids. 

#137 Raazzy5711

Raazzy5711
              • 217 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:45 PM

Lesley_Mexico I am using the paper suitcases as my OOT bags!  How funny!  Granted I now have almost 100 guests so I am freaking out about how I am getting them all to DR.  Great minds though...

#138 jszy10

jszy10
                • 1,192 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:02 PM

I purchased these custom wristlets from FrankLloyd on etsy :  (our colors are orange and aqua -- the girls are wearing aqua dresses)

get_convo_image.jpg

I am going to put the starfish necklace below (kohls) and earrings (didn't purchase yet) in their wristlets:

apt. 9 Sterling Silver Starfish Pendant

and then I am also purchasing each of them one of these lounge chair covers (amazon) -- it folds into a beach bag!!:

5159ITCKz2L.jpg

#139 Banksnelson

Banksnelson
                  • 109 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:29 PM

I love those wristlets! So cute! I love the lounge chair cover idea too! I want one for myself

#140 jszy10

jszy10
                    • 1,192 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 02:57 AM

haha I'm buying one for myself!!  :o)

Originally Posted by Banksnelson 

I love those wristlets! So cute! I love the lounge chair cover idea too! I want one for myself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users