Where did you buy your veil?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 aeroo

• 153 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 02:49 PM

I got mine from an ebay store for less than $20 and I was very happy with it!

#12 chickadee024

• 140 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 11:22 AM

You can find some super-cute veils and hair pins on Etsy :: Your place to buy and sell all things handmade. My favorite designer is qgdesigns - awesome!

#13 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 11:25 AM

I just bought the one at the bridal store that I tried on my gown with. It was around the $200 range. Maybe I should've researched this a little more. So to me, $100 sounds like a deal.

#14 monicaswave

• 450 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 03:02 PM

Good question. I am shopping for a veil and was wondering the same thing. Thanks everyone for your advice. I have already spent so much on other things so I may go the cheap way and buy from ebay or occeansey. Thanks!

#15 beachbride08

• VIP Member
          • 2,372 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 04:20 PM

I bought mine from TAJill on BDW! I don't know where she initially got it, but I paid $20. I didn't want to spend too much on one since I haven't decided if I want to wear it. She just happened to be selling an ivory one which is what I needed.

#16 adias.angel

• 719 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 09:13 AM

The way best is to make it. It will cost you $20-$30 and there are a ton of how to's if you Google it. Plus you get it just the way you want.

I am actually taking my FMIL veil from her wedding (which contains a piece of her mothers veil), disassembling it and redoing it into a different style.

#17 chicklet

• 718 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 09:43 AM

I took the design from the bridal shop but my mom is making mine. More of a personal sentament to it. I have been lucky as my mom has made a lot of my wedding things. :)

#18 blkladylaw

• 149 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 07:08 AM

I used weddingveil.com
                  Needed black lace trimmed Mantilla veil and it was the only place I could find one. I sent the standard size offered back and had her make me a custom size as being plus sized and very tall it didn't hit me like I wanted it to. The standard was $93 + shipping and the custom was another $20.
                  Wed 9/5/08 at Lake Las Vegas Chapel Fiorenza with yacht cruise reception on the La Contessa and party the next night in VIP section at Club Poetry at Caesars Palace. Stayed at the Ritz at the Lake and checked into the Trump hotel on the strip after our reception.
                  Our first baby (a...

#19 JennyK

• 3,502 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 07:49 AM

I bought my veil at DB for $200.. now I'm starting to think it was too much lol

#20 Copita

• 979 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 08:33 AM

Got mine off Ebay! It was $20 and had the most gorgeous Swarovski crystals :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users