Jon and Kate Plus 8

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
  • VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:43 AM

Does anyone watch this show? I am hooked on it. I don't even have any kids, but I still love the show. I'm totally going to use some of her "tips" when I have kids. The parents are SO organized and they do such a great job in raising their kids, making traditions for them, etc. And how comical are those adorable kiddies, I love them. It's amazing how well behaved they are... having 8 kids, I mean, my house would be a zoo with all the animals running loose! I could sit and watch the show for hours.

#2 Banana11

Banana11
    • VIP Member
    • 8,841 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:44 AM

I watch it! Their kids are so adorable!

#3 LisaG

LisaG
      • VIP Member
      • 7,839 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:46 AM

I LOVE Jon and Kate Plus 8!! I watch it in hopes I will pick up on some of their great ideas.
        They crack me up!!

#4 michelle08

michelle08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,702 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:47 AM

I have seen it...but do not watch it regularly...they are pretty funny though! I can't even begin to imagine 8 children! wholly crap!

#5 yamille

yamille
          • 1,460 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:47 AM

I watch that show! I sort of love it too. The mom is crazy organized and a little psycho sometimes I have to admit. Did you watch the episode when she was screening for cleaning ladies? she was like checking with a white glove. She goes ballistic on the husband often too ( I would be too with 8 little ones prob) It's funny though.

#6 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
            • VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:54 AM

Haha yes she is neurotic sometimes, buttt I think anyone would be having her life, hahahaha!! And she can get a bit nasty to her hubby, who is such a sweetie, but I can see how that can happen too. They seem to brush it off and know at the end of day they love each other. Umm I'd prob be worse than her to be honest, hahaha.

#7 loveangel0610

loveangel0610
              • 272 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:59 AM

I love Jon and Kate Plus 8. I even have my mom watching it. Their kids are sooo cute and funny. I have to hand it to them because I couldn't imagine have 8 children. I'd probably lose my mind but Kate is very organized and keeps it under control.

#8 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 10:05 AM

I only saw one episode, but I know some people that are hooked. Those kids are the cutest ever though.

#9 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                  • Moderators
                  • 25,218 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                  • LocationSeattle

Posted 07 August 2008 - 10:09 AM

i love this show, somehow i found it on late night tv re-runs or something, they used to have a marathon back to back with that other family that had like 16 kids who were building their own house. tlc kicks ass.

kate can be a major biotch to jon, but she knows how to run a house. sometimes i wonder if her attitude towards him is for the camera, then you see the candid parts where she rips him a new one and doesnt even care if anyone is around.

i sorta feel bad for him and the kids are freaking adorable! they remind me of the kids on 50 First Dates, so cute :)

#10 angela1184

angela1184
                  • 104 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 10:10 AM

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE that show!!!

My Fi and i got hooked on it one weekend away there was a marathon on. now, its set on my Tivo and we watch the new episodes every Monday. I love Alexis and Aden is a cutie patootie too!

Kate can be a bit moody at times and she even admits to being a neat/controlling/obsessive freak but i think id be that way too with 8 kids. more power to them--i could never do it!!

i love how now the little kids get interviewed not just Jon and Kate--ADORABLE!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users