Photo

Bad News

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 Stormsong

Stormsong
  • 287 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:42 PM

Hi All. Stormsong here...sorry i have been so quiet for so long.

I have been having some personal troubles and whatnot. As of a couple of weeks ago, I called off the wedding and my fiancee and I broke up. It was hard...but i think necessary. Now i have to move...stuff like that. I may have a BUNCH of OOT stuff that i probably should sell...as well as Angels Flowers that i will be receiving that i no longer will need. (I am still a bit in denial and/or shock.) Anyways, i will post when i start thinking seriously about it. See if anyone is interested. I just wanted my friends on here who may have wondered where i disappeared to...to know what was going on.

So...i am thinking i should go to Mexico in December when i was suppose to go to Cuba...whatcha think?
    Lisa

#2 Nic Dragomire

Nic Dragomire
    • 530 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:44 PM

Im really sorry to hear that.... YES go and take a friend and hava some fun!

#3 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:46 PM

oh lisa i am so sad to hear that

altho it sucks you sound pretty positive about things. i hope you keep upbeat and keep us all posted. i've missed you and wondered where you went! i still use your lotion every day :)

#4 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:47 PM

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I totally agree, take a vacation and enjoy yourself. You deserve it.

#5 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
        • VIP Member
        • 3,160 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:47 PM

So sorry to hear that, I hope you're ok. You know where you can vent if you ever need too- BDW! Def go on the trip with a friend! Not sure on the details of why you broke up, but it is so hard to "walk away" from someoen you love, so I give you MUCH credit for being a strong woman! Big hugs to you!

#6 adias.angel

adias.angel
          • 719 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:48 PM

I am sorry to hear things are not working out. I hope things start to settle down for you soon.

As far as the trip; HELL YEA! I say grab your best friend and head out for a girls week in MX. Whenever I am down my BF is always there for some girls time out. Carla :)

#7 Angel

Angel
            • 2,635 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:48 PM

I am so sorry to hear that. That sounds like a good idea. Go and have fun.

#8 beachbride08

beachbride08
              • VIP Member
              • 2,372 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:49 PM

I'm so sorry to hear the news, but it sounds like it was for the better. I wouldn't wait until December to go to Mexico though. I think you should take a trip and get your mind off the situation and has some fun as soon as you get settled after the move.
                Michelle

#9 Alyssa

Alyssa
                • 11,793 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:51 PM

I am sorry to hear you are going through such a rough time but if you think it was for the best then i am excited for you for what is next!

how is your ex handling it?

#10 Aarica

Aarica
                  • 69 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:53 PM

Sorry to hear that! Everything works out for the best.

Definitely go on vacation and blow off some steam!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users