Photo

Are you the only BRIDE?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 09:32 PM

Ours will be the only wedding that day - they only do one per day. This was very important to us!

#12 ~Kate~

~Kate~
    • 329 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 09:43 PM

Ours only does one per week, so the staff and our WC are focused on you and your guests all week, plus I didn't want random tourists watching us get married, so I wanted a private resort...we do pay for it, though, and while I wanted to be able to customize our wedding like we could if we were doing a wedding up here, it wouldn't suit a bride who preferred the simplicity of just choosing package a, b or c. Pros and cons - just depends on your style!

#13 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 09:49 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Alyssa
        Ours will be the only wedding that day - they only do one per day. This was very important to us!
        Ditto!!!! It was very important to me.

#14 tvt

tvt
        • VIP Member
        • 4,812 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 10:08 PM

LC only has one wedding per day as well. This was an important factor for us as well.

#15 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,490 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 10:13 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by kleslie5
            Ours only does one per week, so the staff and our WC are focused on you and your guests all week, plus I didn't want random tourists watching us get married, so I wanted a private resort...we do pay for it, though, and while I wanted to be able to customize our wedding like we could if we were doing a wedding up here, it wouldn't suit a bride who preferred the simplicity of just choosing package a, b or c. Pros and cons - just depends on your style!
            wow one wedding per week?! that is crazy...very cool for you though!

#16 ~Kate~

~Kate~
            • 329 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 10:38 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Andi
              wow one wedding per week?! that is crazy...very cool for you though!

Well it is a very small resort (30 rooms) - and we're taking it over, so it will be just our guests there...similar to LC for your wedding day! I love LC weddings...

#17 JennyK

JennyK
              • 3,502 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 10:47 PM

My resort has only one per day.. I didn't want to share.

#18 KrysNelson

KrysNelson
                • 31 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:57 PM

I thought the Paradissus Punta Cana did only one a day but one of the girls on here has the same wedding day as me at the PPC. I asked my coodinator and she said they do 2 a day now since the Paradissus has become so popular for weddings.

#19 Jen_S

Jen_S
                  • 3,737 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:00 PM

Our resort allows 2 per day, but we booked early enough we get first dibs on locations.
                    Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#20 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
                    • Banned
                    • 1,051 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:00 PM

So far I don't have anyone on the forum who is a wedding date twin, but I've met a few that are getting married the same week at the same resort. I'm lookin for my date twin though hehe :) Anyone, anyone? January 7, 2009? Hehe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users