Sign in to follow this  
luckygirl

Please help me choose my dress-sorry for the neck strain

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckygirl View Post
I'm having a hard time figuring out which one I should choose. This was a spur of the moment try on and I think I have found two that I really lik. I'll post a front and back version. Sorry for the poor quality pics, they were taken with my LG Env. Also, please ignore my ridiculous faces. I'm always making pics look bad with my expressions. Unfortunately, couldn't move the people out of my pics, I have no idea who they are. I hope I do this right! Thanks!
P.S.- I have the pics saved in photobucket, but for some reason the code is still showing the pics horizontally..arghhhh!!!

Dress #1
Click the image to open in full size.
Dress #2

Thanks all!

Dress #1 looks gorgeous on you. It defines your figure.
I love it.

It's not even a question - #1 - it is super flattering and gives you a perfect hourglass shape - i really like #2 from behind but not as much from the front - it doesn't lay nearly as nice as #1!

Holy moly...you have a great shape...and I really think #1 is amazing on you. #2 is definitely a show stopper, since it is so unique; but #1 fits you like a glove and the sweetheart neckline is to die for. You look fantastic in both!