Sign in to follow this  
sally

Confused - ROR or Riu Negril?

Hi Ladies

I need your help deciding between the Rui Ochos Rios and the Rui Negril??

Which would you recommend?

I am leaning towards the ROR but is Negril livelier and will it have more to entertain our guests?

Help Please

rockon.gif

I got married at the Riu Tropical Bay (the resort close by to the Riu Negril) and loved it. We visited the Riu Negril (just a short walk down the beach) and it looked nice as well. The beach at the Tropical Bay was awesome!

I have only been to ROR, but I have friend who got married at the RUI Negril and she had nothing but good things to say. I found more excursions in/near Ocho Rios so that was our deciding factor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelightfulDani View Post
does anyone know if it is true that the rui negril is much smaller than ROR and the dinner and wedding options are limited?
I did hear tha the Rui Negril resort is better if you want a smaller setting, but I cant remember where I read that and I have not been there myself. How many guests do you think you will have and will most be young or older? Will they want to do more party type things or just relax? I think Ocho Rios has more party type stuff to do and Negril is more relaxed. but again i havent been there myself.