Photo

Back from ROR Wedding!

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#51 starryeyedbride2b

starryeyedbride2b
  • 111 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 07:42 PM

There should be a picture of the cake table included. I should be getting more pictures from other cameras in the next day or two; hopefully there's a few of the table before we sat down. It's on video, just not sure about the pics! I wish I had told Michael to take one or two.

As for Lees Tours - yes, I corresponded with them prior to flying over. It was $6 for transportation per person and it costs $15 for an adult entrance into the Falls; children are $12. I just told them what day and time and we paid once the bus arrived at the hotel. You can pay in advance if you have a firm number of guests or have Lees Tours purchase your tickets in advance. We just waited because we didn't have firm commitments from everyone.

#52 ginalynn

ginalynn
    • 219 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:37 PM

Your review is awesome, thanks for taking the time to share!

#53 msasfraz

msasfraz
      • 392 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:25 AM

great review.. thanks for the bed heads up... did you pay for the mixer on thursday?

#54 starryeyedbride2b

starryeyedbride2b
        • 111 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 08:38 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by msasfraz View Post
          great review.. thanks for the bed heads up... did you pay for the mixer on thursday?
          The mixer was free. They basically just sectioned off a few tables and chairs and added a table cloth to the tables. We went to the bar ourselves and got plates from the restaurant on our own.

#55 Copita

Copita
          • 979 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 08:54 AM

Starry,

Your wedding looks sooooo pretty! I was getting teary-eyed looking at the pictures. I am so emotional. Haha!
            I love the green/coral together and that picture of all of you guys jumping up on the beach is soooooooooo cool :)

Congrats to you! How exciting!

#56 ashleybride2b

ashleybride2b
            • 21 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 08:00 PM

Looking forward for the pictures! It sounds beautiful...glad everything worked out well for you.

#57 blurt

blurt
              • 105 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 08:55 AM

Congratulations, i'm glad all went well and you had a good time. I enjoyed reading your review and I am looking forward to seeing your pictures.

#58 misstrae76

misstrae76
                • 217 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 04:35 AM

Great Pics! I'm gettin so excited and its still over a year away!

#59 blurt

blurt
                  • 105 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 09:54 AM

your pictures are fantastic, you can't even tell it was raining. You looked really beautiful. I thought the picture where everyone is jumping in the air is brilliant.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users