Photo

Back from ROR Wedding!

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#51 starryeyedbride2b

starryeyedbride2b
  • 111 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 07:42 PM

There should be a picture of the cake table included. I should be getting more pictures from other cameras in the next day or two; hopefully there's a few of the table before we sat down. It's on video, just not sure about the pics! I wish I had told Michael to take one or two.

As for Lees Tours - yes, I corresponded with them prior to flying over. It was $6 for transportation per person and it costs $15 for an adult entrance into the Falls; children are $12. I just told them what day and time and we paid once the bus arrived at the hotel. You can pay in advance if you have a firm number of guests or have Lees Tours purchase your tickets in advance. We just waited because we didn't have firm commitments from everyone.

#52 ginalynn

ginalynn
    • 219 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:37 PM

Your review is awesome, thanks for taking the time to share!

#53 msasfraz

msasfraz
      • 392 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:25 AM

great review.. thanks for the bed heads up... did you pay for the mixer on thursday?

#54 starryeyedbride2b

starryeyedbride2b
        • 111 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 08:38 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by msasfraz
          great review.. thanks for the bed heads up... did you pay for the mixer on thursday?
          The mixer was free. They basically just sectioned off a few tables and chairs and added a table cloth to the tables. We went to the bar ourselves and got plates from the restaurant on our own.

#55 Copita

Copita
          • 979 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 08:54 AM

Starry,

Your wedding looks sooooo pretty! I was getting teary-eyed looking at the pictures. I am so emotional. Haha!
            I love the green/coral together and that picture of all of you guys jumping up on the beach is soooooooooo cool :)

Congrats to you! How exciting!

#56 ashleybride2b

ashleybride2b
            • 21 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 08:00 PM

Looking forward for the pictures! It sounds beautiful...glad everything worked out well for you.

#57 blurt

blurt
              • 105 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 08:55 AM

Congratulations, i'm glad all went well and you had a good time. I enjoyed reading your review and I am looking forward to seeing your pictures.

#58 misstrae76

misstrae76
                • 217 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 04:35 AM

Great Pics! I'm gettin so excited and its still over a year away!

#59 blurt

blurt
                  • 105 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 09:54 AM

your pictures are fantastic, you can't even tell it was raining. You looked really beautiful. I thought the picture where everyone is jumping in the air is brilliant.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users