Sign in to follow this  
Alyssa

Post the sexiest TTD pic you can find...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollym View Post
I love this picture because it kind of looks like "yes, I have him under my spell! hahaha"
Yes, very vampy! I love these. Everyone looks gorgeous, and some look like model shots to advertise a photog!

I was going to ask my nephew who is 18 and kind of an up and coming photog to do it. He has shot for teen magazine already, and is really good, but now I dont want it to be too sexy with him shooting!

Oh, and Mrs. Christensen, YOWZA!!! Very sexy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
Nothing overly sexy with us, but we had a ton of fun! I highly recommend TTD to anyone considering it!

Click the image to open in full size.

Heidi -

Where were these taken? And who did you have as your photographer? They are AWESOME!

Thanks!

This thread makes me sad....I want a wedding picture do-over!! I want the pro photographer for the weddding day & I want a pro TTD shoot! hissyfit.gif It's not fair!!!

Anyway, enough about me...all you ladies look HOT!! You all have very lucky hubbys!!

Wow... those are all amazing!! I am sneaking a peak at work too (he he) - luckily my office is in the back corner so noone ever really comes back here.

The bar is set so high now.. I will absolutely need a few cocktails beforehand to loosen up --

JOSH if you are reading this .. Rich and I are ready to rock our TTD. We have to live up to all the pics on this thread.