Who is your BDW crush?

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#61 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 01:30 PM

Jen! Your sweetness totally would've made my list, but you haven't been around lately!

Darn this thread is hard. Everytime someone posts, I see someone from someone elses list that I missed or something. Let's jsut say that I LOVE BDW!

#62 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 01:32 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by AnnR
      But I'd also have to say I have a special place in my heart for all of the "old school" gals (a.k.a. The gals that have already celebrated their 1 year anniversary and just wont go away!).
      We should name you all the "hemorrhoid clan" instead of the "old school" gals.
      Happily married since 2008

#63 NYJen

NYJen
      • 1,326 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 01:34 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by carly
        Jen! Your sweetness totally would've made my list, but you haven't been around lately!

Darn this thread is hard. Everytime someone posts, I see someone from someone elses list that I missed or something. Let's jsut say that I LOVE BDW!
        You know how many times I've gone back and Edited my original thread to add more people?? I think I just need to say this:

I'm Jen and my BDW crush is . . . BDW!!!

#64 1elephant

1elephant
        • VIP Member
        • 15,998 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 01:36 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by NYJen
          I'm Jen and my BDW crush is . . . BDW!!!
          i'm with you!

#65 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 01:44 PM

OMG I edited my original post like 90 times I kept forgetting people. And then I realized that I heart everyone! I mean really who do I not love on here? No one! You guys are all awesome!

#66 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 02:03 PM

lol, this is too funny. I had a feeling this would happen when I read the opening post!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#67 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,368 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 02:07 PM

I did too, but I had to throw some kind of challenge in there!

#68 Spazz

Spazz
                • VIP Member
                • 10,482 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 02:07 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by NYJen
                  Um, why am I not on any of these lists (LOL!!!)

Actually, I have a TON of crushes on here.

Jami (a swear she's my twin), Lizz, Rachel, Carly, Jenn, Amy, Kate, Lauren, Jak27, Michelle08, Alyssa, Heidi, Ann, TammyB, Sarah, Trisha, Glenda, so many to name. I know I'm missing a lot.

Jen, I've missed you!!!

#69 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 6,996 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 02:09 PM

So Ann, if I was going to post that you're my crush, and you already posted that I'm your crush, does that mean we have to start dating? lol

Wiat...you've already seen me naked (Ann & I did BD pics together with Leigh Miller and a couple other girls back in the day- not nearly as scandalous as it sounds), so I bet we already have a wayyyy deeper relationship than these other high school crushes...j/k

But seriously, I admire your strength and incredible calm. I've never seen someone be so chill about absolutely everything- I aspire to be more that way. I've seen you handle some large life BS more than a couple times in the last year and you amaze me. I have honestly thought to myself before "what would Ann do" (maybe I need a WWAD bracelet?) when I was totally freaking about something not worth freaking about.

And, you're supermod :)

So, cheers to the hemorrhoid club (hey now, I'm not there yet and maybe you're not either!), or the mommies group, or the old school girls- whatever we are. I'm so lucky to have met you on here and consider you a great friend.

And there are about 15 other girls that I could write paragraphs about, but I'm going to follow the rules and stick with one. Well, maybe I have to say that Tammy (host) gives you a run for your money, but she's just the best and that goes without saying :)

#70 NYJen

NYJen
                    • 1,326 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 02:19 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Lizz

Jen, I've missed you!!!
                      I've missed you too!!!

And OMG!!! You're pregnant?? I really have been away too long. Oh my goodness - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users