Sign in to follow this  
Kristy!

Who is your BDW crush?

So we all know that BDW is one big lovefest, but I want to know who your BDW crush is (and you can only pick one). I am a fan of so many people on this forum, but I have to go with Rachel (LC_Rachel). I love when she posts because she always cracks me up, but she's really helpful too.

Your turn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristy! View Post
I thought this was going to be a fun thread. frown.gif
Yeah, I would think so too but perhaps people are afraid they'll get in trouble with their significant other! msnwink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristy! View Post
So we all know that BDW is one big lovefest, but I want to know who your BDW crush is (and you can only pick one). I am a fan of so many people on this forum, but I have to go with Rachel (LC_Rachel). I love when she posts because she always cracks me up, but she's really helpful too.

Your turn!
Awww thank you! That is such a nice compliment and totally made my day!! :)

I have so many girls on the forum that I love- for different reasons too! Glenda- she says highly intelligent things in such a funny way.

Morgan & Rebecca are just so silly and obviously have developed crushes over ferret loving. LOL

Alyssa- she's fiesty and I like when she rants and tells it like it is.

Tammy (host) cause she made the forum and I would have probably ended up single after some possible bridezilla moments. Instead I had so much info at my finger tips I was able to remain calm and have a gives.gif attitude.

Abbie cause she always laughs at my muhahaha's.

Jamy, Ann & Lindsey cause they spearheaded the LC forum and provided all the LC brides with SOOO much information.

Yari cause she always soooo sweet and optimistic.

Jessica and Lauren- I think both are incredibly funny.

Ok i'll stop now because I'm beginning to look a bit whoreish with all my crushes. LOL

See, I attempted to say something similar, who can have jsut one BDW crush? Going to pick up my lunch now, but since Rachel broke the rules of having only one crush, I will post mine later!

Yeah i don't have just one either.

I love Amy from amyandandy's taste. And she looks so cute with her new haircut.

I love Maura's post, crack me up all the time.

And I love Becks' DIY projects and creativity.

I'm sure i have a lot more bdw crushes!

haha oops. I didn't mean to break the rules but I don't think I have EVER had just one crush. In high school I always had several, not even counting my celebrity crushes.

I just realized I probably forgot lots of people that I love here too. Crap- I will have to add to my list. :)

Ok, let's see if I can do this...

I agree with Kristy! that Rachel is the funniest person that I know on here! Would love to meet that crazy wench in person! Although there are quite a few girls that rival the comedy, Morgan and Becks back and forths are great.

Glenda is just as sweet as candy. I think she might actually be the nicest person in the world. Abbie too. I can't recall her ever having had a bad day!

Sarah, Morgan and Melissa are always so very helpful when it comes to photos and stuff like that.

Maura for often being able to say with the right amount of attitude, what I can't manage to even think with too many BEEPS.

Even though Kashmira isn't around as much anymore, I still think that she is one of the most beautiful woman!

Oh and can't forget Ana Y David's photos that were posted today! I think that water shot gave me a crush on Ana!

Now I will just stop cuz otherwise I would have to name every single person that has had an effect on me over the last year+!

Hmmm....

Okay, I have a crush on Morgan... but everyone knows that.

I also have a crush on Maura, and since she's my twin in about 10,000 ways, I've got this whole self-love thing going on.

Abbie... Rachel... Glenda... Missy... Alyssa... Yari... oh good heavens... I'm going to end up listing EVERYONE!!!