Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#941 SBlake

SBlake
  • 150 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 02:59 AM

We are still trying to contact a wedding coordinator to plan our rehearsal dinner January 16th. Who is the best person to email/call and what is their contact info? Please help. My mother in law is getting really upset and I don't know what to tell her. Does anyone have the general manager's contact info. We've sent over a dozen emails and made several phone calls with no response. I remember a bunch of contact info from when the resort was closed, does anyone still have that info. thanks a ton! I'm so stressed with the little things I need to accomplish, I don't need to worry about the rehearsal dinner!

#942 rachelannmartin

rachelannmartin
    • 192 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 10:31 AM

Hi JNKS2328,
      Welcome to the forum, I've sent you 3000 points so you should be well on your way
      Hi Ladies... I have a favor to ask... can anyone donate a little bit of points to me? I cant open links or anything. Im too new

#943 niels408

niels408
      • 327 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 01:46 PM

Ahhhh!!!

I leave in 2 days & feel i still have so much to do! Plus, i still don't have my wedding dress back from the alterations lady! I called yesterday in panic b/c i haven't even recieved a phone call from her & she says she's been sick, so tough to work but will have it by 7pm Tues night! I leave at 5am Wed morning! Seriously, cutting it down to the wire or what?

I hope all the brides who took off this week are having fun & i'll see you down there soon!

#944 BC Bride2be

BC Bride2be
        • 636 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 02:39 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by niels408
          Ahhhh!!!

I leave in 2 days & feel i still have so much to do! Plus, i still don't have my wedding dress back from the alterations lady! I called yesterday in panic b/c i haven't even recieved a phone call from her & she says she's been sick, so tough to work but will have it by 7pm Tues night! I leave at 5am Wed morning! Seriously, cutting it down to the wire or what?

I hope all the brides who took off this week are having fun & i'll see you down there soon!

2 more days!! try not to panic too much (I know easy said then done) your dress will look amazing and everything on your list will get done!!
          have a great time and all the best!

#945 *Kerin28*

*Kerin28*
          • 202 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 02:56 PM

Thanks Rachelannmartin!!! Much appreciated :)

#946 SunBride

SunBride
            • 1,499 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:19 PM

Quote:
              will have it by 7pm Tues night! I leave at 5am Wed morning!
              wow, that's insane! Try not to worry, it will all work out, it always does :)

Good luck and write us a big long review when you get back!

#947 Blkatz

Blkatz
              • 1,025 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:30 PM

I emailed everyone again today to see if I could schedule a site visit when I am down there and still no response. I am going to be down there during Xmas and I really want to check out DT...

#948 latinalocany

latinalocany
                • 215 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 11:08 PM

Quote:
                  Ahhhh!!!

im sooo excited for you, cant wait to hear and see pics!! have a fabulous time and remember we live for pics!!!

#949 SunBride

SunBride
                  • 1,499 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:47 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Blkatz
                    I emailed everyone again today to see if I could schedule a site visit when I am down there and still no response. I am going to be down there during Xmas and I really want to check out DT...
                    Have you tried calling them? If you have no luck with the wedding coordinators try the general or sales manager or the concierge (since your site visit isn't only wedding related, it's also just a general resort question) I think the manager's email is somewhere in the closure thread (I think her name is Monica?). And I think the concierge's is : info@dreamstulum.com.mx I think that's the one I used when I wanted some resort related info before my wedding and they answered me pretty quickly.

#950 lydiag

lydiag
                    • 28 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 02:13 AM

Hi Everyone,

I just found this resort and fell in love with it - well fell in love with "Dreams" resorts in general.

We dont have a wedding date set just yet but leaning towards January 23, 2010.

We will most likely be heading there for a site tour come Jan / Feb. This is all so exciting but a lot to take in :)

I can't open any of the attachments within the thread because I dont have enough "points" therefore I hope by posting this I receive some and can see what everyone else is in awe of.

chat soon - Lydia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users