Sign in to follow this  
KirstenRN6

Sand ceremony picture frame box

I believe the picture you found the woman had made that herself, did you get that off the knot website?

Umbra Ether Frame

I bought this frame from Kohl's. it is a floating frame when you slide the panel on the top you see 4 panes of glass which should work just fine! Hope this helps

I JUST got this same frame last week from Kohls.com...I think it will work just fine and it is a good price too! (oh as a side note...google "kohls coupon code" before you order there are a TON of coupon codes floating around out there. I think I got mine for an extra 15% off and free shipping!)

I bought a frame like that at Target last year as a gift for Catherine (LadyP). I'm not sure if they still have it, but it was very cool!

So can you set up the frame from KOhls with your personal picture in the middle? did you guys order from online... i don't think we have a Kohls here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by msasfraz View Post
So can you set up the frame from KOhls with your personal picture in the middle? did you guys order from online... i don't think we have a Kohls here...

correct! you just would add your own picture to it...I ordered mine from Kohls.com. we have Kohl's here but they didnt have that frame at the store I went too!

For those of you who have added sand to this frame, how hard is it? The slot looks very slim. I am thinking of doing a sand ceremony but I am not crazy the vase things (where would I actually put it when we got back homehuh.gif) but I really like the frame idea.