Sign in to follow this  
Jessica

Project Runway!

Anyway watch?! I just finished watching the first episode (thank god for DVR!).

I didn't think they could have an artsy-er looking bunch than last season, but they have managed to!

No favorites yet, it's too early, but Kelly seems pretty cool and I liked her vacuum bag dress.

We LOVE Project Runway - it is 1 of the only shows my FI will actually take the time to watch - he pretty much hates most reality TV but loves the competition and creativity aspect of P.R.

We watched it last night - i don't have any stand out's yet but that yellow dress with the lettuce was HOT!

I agree Alyssa - the yellow dress looked very well made.

Who got voted off? I got distracted last night and didn't see the end.

Of course the great thing about Bravo is that the show will be on about 49 more times before the new one comes out.

I honestly don't know what nights shows actually air because of my DVR! I heart it!

Project Runway is a secret addiction of mine (okay, almost all reality shows are). Jerry was the one to be eliminated (he had the crazy rain jacket and yellow dishwashing gloves). I think the diaper guy should have gone. He was so full of himself and I think he was the worst!

I wish I could get my FI to watch it with me- he doesn't like reality tv, especially about fashion. :)

OMG YES! "diaperguy-girlicious" definitely should have gone ... either him or "trash bags" ... i mean at least the "psycho raingear" was decently made!

and i really liked "vacuum bags" (haha sorry don't know all their names yet), but "plastic cups" was awesome and maybe should have won.

I'm seriously addicted to Bravo especially Project Runway! That dude with the shower curtain dress deserved to go home. That thing was ridiculous! I loved the yellow dress though, sans the leafy collar.

I love that show. I wish I was tall like Heidi. I put it on my DVR and watched it last night. In seeing their work all of them had great designs. My FI watches it with me and always cracks up at some of the designs.