Project Runway!

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#1 Jessica

Jessica
  • VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:06 AM

Anyway watch?! I just finished watching the first episode (thank god for DVR!).

I didn't think they could have an artsy-er looking bunch than last season, but they have managed to!

No favorites yet, it's too early, but Kelly seems pretty cool and I liked her vacuum bag dress.

#2 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:09 AM

We LOVE Project Runway - it is 1 of the only shows my FI will actually take the time to watch - he pretty much hates most reality TV but loves the competition and creativity aspect of P.R.

We watched it last night - i don't have any stand out's yet but that yellow dress with the lettuce was HOT!

#3 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:40 AM

I agree Alyssa - the yellow dress looked very well made.

Who got voted off? I got distracted last night and didn't see the end.

Of course the great thing about Bravo is that the show will be on about 49 more times before the new one comes out.

I honestly don't know what nights shows actually air because of my DVR! I heart it!

#4 NewOrleansbride

NewOrleansbride
        • 358 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:45 AM

Project Runway is a secret addiction of mine (okay, almost all reality shows are). Jerry was the one to be eliminated (he had the crazy rain jacket and yellow dishwashing gloves). I think the diaper guy should have gone. He was so full of himself and I think he was the worst!

I wish I could get my FI to watch it with me- he doesn't like reality tv, especially about fashion. :)
          -Rachel

#5 Jessica

Jessica
          • VIP Member
          • 11,939 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:47 AM

LOL. Yeah, they do replay it a lot and my damn DVR records it every single time!

The guy who said he was an established designer on the verge of a big breakout... Jerry, was voted off.

Project Runway: Bios - Season 5 - Official Bravo TV Site

#6 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:47 AM

OMG YES! "diaperguy-girlicious" definitely should have gone ... either him or "trash bags" ... i mean at least the "psycho raingear" was decently made!

and i really liked "vacuum bags" (haha sorry don't know all their names yet), but "plastic cups" was awesome and maybe should have won.

#7 DreaW

DreaW
              • Banned
              • 2,462 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:48 AM

We both love PR....I'm glad they got rid of Jarry, but I do agree diaper guy should have gone home

#8 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
                • 1,260 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:49 AM

I'm seriously addicted to Bravo especially Project Runway! That dude with the shower curtain dress deserved to go home. That thing was ridiculous! I loved the yellow dress though, sans the leafy collar.
                  See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#9 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,504 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 09:16 AM

I really thought trash bag dress would have gone home. There was nothing to it!

#10 Angel

Angel
                    • 2,635 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 09:33 AM

I love that show. I wish I was tall like Heidi. I put it on my DVR and watched it last night. In seeing their work all of them had great designs. My FI watches it with me and always cracks up at some of the designs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users