Photo

FI can't Remember Shit

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#11 tchuchuca

tchuchuca
  • 361 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 10:52 AM

WOW! I think we're marrying the same guy! I can totally see my FI pulling that kind of stunt!

#12 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
    • 2,262 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 01:13 PM

Mine would do the same lol

He's working on my birthday again! so this is the last 2 days I will see him until October! (btw he is going to a fecking military show this weekend!! hello you're in the bloody army can you not see them all day at sodding work!!!)

So I thought he'd say here's your bday pressie - i mean this is the last time i'll be seeing him!! err nope lol so I said what you doing about my bday and he says "oh thats ages away"

Soooooo I'm gonna get lashed with my mates and then I'm getting him bollox all for xmas that'll teach the twat lol

Sorry mini rant!! Upshot they are all the bleeding same x

#13 KLC77

KLC77
      • 2,207 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 01:16 PM

Geez, sometimes men really suck! He has some major a$$ kissing to do. lol I'd now make him plan a spectacular legal day all on his own.
        ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#14 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:13 PM

I'm mad for you too. And you shouldnt have to put your bday onto a calendar that should be etched into his brain along with your wedding anniversary!
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#15 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
          • 1,634 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:39 PM

I am starting to worry too - sounds like my H2B too!!!

He forgot my birthday last year...well he says he got his days mixed up...SAME THING in my books!! i was soo angry at the time, but now laugh at him about it with friends and family!haha he won't do that again! I actually thought he forgot our anniversary this year, didn't mention it at all...but he HAD learnt his lesson!!

But it does seem to just be a man thing...he forgets to do things for me all the time..and his reaction is ALWAYS...you should have reminded me...erm no!! no-one reminds me to do things...so i'm not gonna start it with you!!

rant over....but just to let you know...i've been there!!

#16 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,853 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:43 PM

You know the sad thing is that my B-day was on the calendar. Just not B-day events.

He tried to kiss up later that night and asked if I still wanted to get legally married on my birthday. I told him I absolutley didnt want to get married on my B-day any more. I want to wait until the very last minute, in case he does something else equally as stupid, that way I will still have time to change my mind! hahaha
              Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#17 Kat81

Kat81
              • VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:47 PM

LMAO good response

#18 Mandy

Mandy
                • 514 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 08:00 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by STACEY
                  You know the sad thing is that my B-day was on the calendar. Just not B-day events.

He tried to kiss up later that night and asked if I still wanted to get legally married on my birthday. I told him I absolutley didnt want to get married on my B-day any more. I want to wait until the very last minute, in case he does something else equally as stupid, that way I will still have time to change my mind! hahaha
                  This makes me want to cry! Maybe you should give us all his e-mail address and we'll give him "ideas" (and by ideas, I mean demands) of how to make this up to you!

#19 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
                  • 2,183 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 11:07 PM

Wow! Men can be so clueless sometimes!

#20 chickadee024

chickadee024
                    • 140 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:26 PM

I (almost) completely feel your pain. However, if my man forgot our plans on our birthday, he would be feeling some serious pain for at least the following month.

However, I have heard the "You didn't remind me" excuse several times already in the wedding planning. My solution? iGoogle. iGoogle has a calendar where you can make appointments on your calendar and on his, and you can view each others' calendars. There is also a Shared Documents section where you can keep planning stuff together, and keep the updates current without emailing new versions back and forth. Very helpful, and highly recommended.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users