Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Nic- Wow!! Sounds like you had an Amazing weekend!!

are you and FI doing a legal day at home or in Mexico?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, now I know I shouldn't be reading trip advisor every day like a crackhead, but whats up with the reviews for our hotel and COCKROACHES!!!? :(  I would freak out if my room or any of my guests rooms had cockroaches everywhere!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by celestial419 View Post

 

Nic- Wow!! Sounds like you had an Amazing weekend!!

are you and FI doing a legal day at home or in Mexico?

 

Hey lovely, we are doing it legal in Mexico..... just having a AHR here on our return.... What about you? x

 

 

Originally Posted by SeeFlowers View Post

 

Ok, now I know I shouldn't be reading trip advisor every day like a crackhead, but whats up with the reviews for our hotel and COCKROACHES!!!? :(  I would freak out if my room or any of my guests rooms had cockroaches everywhere!

 

I LOVE TA but to be honest thats the first one i have read about cockroaches.. i am not going to worry!!! I lived in Tenerife for 18 months when i was younger and whether its because that island was infested i dont know but seriously i wouldnt worry!!!! xxx

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

Originally Posted by Nicyx View Post

Hey lovely, we are doing it legal in Mexico..... just having a AHR here on our return.... What about you? x
 



@Celestial.... Forget that i asked that!!! Silly Me!!!! xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! there were some pretty rough comments about RPRM on tripadvisor.  I just wish that the first week in May is pretty calm.. but then again its cinco de mayo week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by Nicyx View Post

 

 

I LOVE TA but to be honest thats the first one i have read about cockroaches.. i am not going to worry!!! I lived in Tenerife for 18 months when i was younger and whether its because that island was infested i dont know but seriously i wouldnt worry!!!! xxx

 

 

 

I've read a couple reviews like that... also there was a discussion on the "travel forum" section. I'm just a bundle of nerves :( I'm leaving two weeks from today.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

Originally Posted by SeeFlowers View Post





I've read a couple reviews like that... also there was a discussion on the "travel forum" section. I'm just a bundle of nerves :( I'm leaving two weeks from today.

 


I read the ones in the travel forum section about RPM... hopefully we wont have the same problem x

 



Originally Posted by celestial419 View Post

See & Nic- What dates will you be at RIU?? I wonder if all 3 of us are going to be there at the same time?

I will be there from the 1-7th.


We are there from 1st - 15th :-) xx

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladies have a look in the UK thread or the 2011 brides thread, i have put 1 or 2 pix from my "hen" weekend on there xxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...