Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#21 jetsbride

jetsbride
  • 794 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:03 PM

I am getting married here on November 12, 2009. Does anyone know if this resort has Clamato Juice? I have about 60 guests coming and I know we would all enjoy our ceasers!!!

Please let me know! Thanks!

#22 jennie.lewis

jennie.lewis
    • 22 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 06:43 PM

hi Riu brides. I'm in the decision making process and was wondering if the Riu does private receptions outside? I can't get an answer from them and was wondering you anyone knows. I just love the Riu resort but i'd really like to have a private reception outside.
      Jennie Lewis
      May 8th 2010 -The Royal - Playa del Carmen

#23 Archie510

Archie510
      • 78 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 09:55 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jennie.lewis
        hi Riu brides. I'm in the decision making process and was wondering if the Riu does private receptions outside? I can't get an answer from them and was wondering you anyone knows. I just love the Riu resort but i'd really like to have a private reception outside.
        No they dont. It's hard enough to get them to give you a real reception unless you have over 50 guests!
        So if you want a reception outside of the hotel, look around at other vendors and places you could throw your reception out there.

Good Luck!

#24 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
        • 2,754 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:16 PM

Hi RPRM brides past, present, and future! So I had my heart set on getting married in Cancun, but after taking a look at the reviews and past brides' lovely pictures I think I'm getting swayed to getting married at RPRM

I have a couple questions for those of you who may have the answers:

-Does RPRM offer transportation to and from the airport? If not, how did you get you and your guests to the resort?

-Did you get group rates for your guests through the resort itself, or did you go through a travel agent or research costs yourself?

Thanks ladies!

#25 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
          • 1,681 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 10:19 PM

Hey GinalynL! I have a travel agent and the transfers to and from the hotel were included in my package price! She is taking care of everything! I can't wait to get married at RPRM. Everyone has great things to say about it!

#26 jetsbride

jetsbride
            • 794 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 11:25 AM

Hey,
              We got a package through a travel agent also that includes the transfers between the airport and the resort.
              I can't wait to get married here!

#27 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
              • 2,754 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 10:16 PM

Great! Thanks ladies!!

#28 KimmyG

KimmyG
                • 520 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 01:00 AM

Did anyone get a Group Discount? Did you get it through RIU or through a TA? The RIU website says they offer one if everyone arrives/leaves on the same dates, but they don't say how much the discount is.
                  Thanks for posting, everyone :)

#29 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
                  • 2,754 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:00 PM

It sounds like girls have been getting better deals by going through a TA. I think if you get the group rate through the resort itself, it might be a pain making everyone arrive and depart on the same days! I know for a fact that some of my guests (like my immediate family) would want to stay longer than others.

On another note, I know that now RPRM is strict about only using the resort's photographer which I am fine with. But does anyone know if they can to TTD sesssions?

#30 jetsbride

jetsbride
                    • 794 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 04:08 PM

I have no idea if they do a TTD session but i would be interested in finding that out too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users