Need help with FG dress

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 Kryztan

• 743 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 11:50 PM

I think that it is really cute....personally it is kidish. I have all age kids in my family and it may be a little fufu for a 9 year old....just my opinion!

#12 EricaG

• 1,915 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by JennyK
      Yea my niece looks SO cute in it.. we're trying to have her put it on a bunch of times before the wedding so she's not freaking out when time comes. We tell her its her "princess dress" and she gets all excited
      My daughter is 3 years old and she calls her dress a princess dress and has put it on several times at my Moms.
      My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#13 Davematthews16

• Banned
      • 1,051 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:37 AM

I LOVE the dress for the little one, but would maybe get her a bright pink Jr. Bridesmaid dress instead. Have you asked her if she likes the dress? If she likes it then heck, buy it in her size :) I love the pink color it's so bold and nice!

#14 Yari

• VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:40 AM

I just showed my future step-daughter the dress she is 10 and asked if it was too childish for a nine year old and she no way, it's cute!

#15 kerryjbrown

• 672 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 02:31 AM

We have a 3 1/2 year old and love the dress for your first FG. I think you may want to look at something a little more mature for your 9 yr old (more towards the Jr. BM style). It really depends on how she is as some at that age are very Tweeny and some are still very childish. You know your family, go with what you know (ask the mother what she thinks as well). How fun to have both!

#16 jean-marcus

• 1,565 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 03:51 AM

hahaha..well i dont really have much to say about the dress... but im loving the new hair on you... and if im not mistaken thats a hawk on the man..

is it time for your wedding yet... i wanna go party in mexico.. oh ya. and take your pics heheheh

#17 becks

• VIP Member
              • 4,881 posts
              • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
              • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
              • LocationNew York

Posted 13 July 2008 - 08:23 AM

Jenny - I don't think the dress is going to be too young for her. In fact I think she'll really like it.

Has she seen it? I'd show it to her (don't tell her that the little one is wearing it) and tell her it's what you're thinking about and see what she says. I bet she loves it.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#18 nikkianddean

• 1,881 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 10:03 AM

jenny, that dress is so sweet! I think it would be perfectly acceptable forboth you FGs!!!! so adorable!

Mr. & Mrs. C
                February 14, 2009

#19 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 11:41 AM

The dress you picked is so cute. We are also have a 2 1/2 and 9 year old as our FGs. Our neice who is 9 said I dont want a fofo dress, which I was surprised bc she is a girly girl so you may want to show her the dress. I thought that if the dress we chose for our 2 1/2 year old neice was more flowergirl is then put the 9 year old in a dress similar to the MOH (here mom) with a sash.
                  Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#20 JennyK

• 3,502 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 05:50 PM

I went ahead an ordered the same dress.. I think it'll look cute on her :) She was soooooooo excited when I asked her I said to her,"You ready to wear a poofy white dress like me?" And she was like,"Yea yea yea!!" lol Even though my dress isn't white and poofy.. i wanted to see if she'd be picky lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users