Photo

average you are/did spend on your fiance's ring???

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#21 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 09:14 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lizz
    Mike so does not care about his ring. He said he really wants to just get one at Target, Kohls, etc. and spend $100, so I'm happy about that! I did see one at Diamond jewelry,wedding ring, engagement rings, jewelry diamonds, gold band (Tungsten) that was so cheap, so I may just get that.
    There are titanium rings on overstock.com for $20. My Mike doesn't care about his ring either so I don't plan on spending a lot of money on it. He would definitly not want me to.

#22 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 09:47 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Morgan
      There are titanium rings on overstock.com for $20. My Mike doesn't care about his ring either so I don't plan on spending a lot of money on it. He would definitly not want me to.
      Thanks for the tip...I'll look there too!

#23 dragonfly

dragonfly
      • 1,820 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 11:06 PM

We paid $500.00 even we convinced the jeweller to waive the pst, and gst so we got it a little less then we should have.

#24 kiki

kiki
        • Banned
        • 170 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 11:11 PM

I would get the ring you both like and 700-800 $ seems like a decent price to me.

#25 nmurch

nmurch
          • 396 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 07:07 PM

i found my FH ring today! were pretty excited, but it's 3300$CAD, is this to much? he told me he could find one thats cheaper, but i told him we will only ever buy one and so i wanted to spend the money on his ring.. so were not sure now.

whats your imput? it this too much money or is this average?
            we've looked at rings before but this one was just unbelievable!
            jan 11 cant come soon enough...

#26 Jess

Jess
            • 4,455 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 08:08 PM

what kind of metal was it? we just bought a tungsten ring because we wanted one that wouldn't scratch - it was like $200

#27 bride7474

bride7474
              • 582 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 08:13 PM

My FIs ring was about $1500.00

#28 roo66

roo66
                • 1,001 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 08:13 PM

We paid almost £400 which i thought was alot.That said its huge it would fit my big toe.Oh its palladium.
                  I say if you have the money for it and you cant put it out of your mind your going to have to get it.Look around somemore.It looks like your H2b is open minded.

#29 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                  • Banned
                  • 3,639 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 08:19 PM

My fiance found one he loved for $1100.00 but we didnt want to spend that much money. So we kept looking and found one for $248.00. It all depends on what you can afford and what he loves. If you question it keep looking. You may go back and purchase that one.

#30 JerseyBride1981

JerseyBride1981
                    • 57 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 08:24 PM

I agree with everyone else. it depends on what he likes and what you can comfortably afford. My FI found one he really liked for about $800 he really likes it alot and so do I and we decided that we can always upgrade our rings in the next few years. But on the other hand, I know someone who spent over $5000 on her man's ring! So it really depends upon your pockets!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users