Brain Surgery, Bain Smurgery...

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#11 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:47 AM

Hey Danielle, you were the first person I thought of when I woke up this morning. I hope all goes well today.

#12 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:49 AM

Danielle, my thoughts and prayers are with your mom. You have my # if you want to meet in the hospital caf for coffee or something, I'm here.

#13 KGOESER

KGOESER
      • 49 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:50 AM

You are truely in my thoughts and prayers! We went through a similar situation in March with my mom. They thought that she was having a stroke, rushed her to the ER and when they got her MRI back they found 3 grape sized tumors. The day of her surgery was an agonizing wait! Its very true that even though you know they are in good hands, the term "brain surgery" can never be too settling! (FYI...my mom is fine...they removed 1 tumor and on follow up MRIs they wer SHOCKED to see that the other 2 were gone. The power of prayer!!!)

#14 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
        • 5,681 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:59 AM

Danielle I will keep your mom in my thoughts and prayers!! Hope she has a speedy recovery :)

#15 Dbld78

Dbld78
          • Banned
          • 665 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 11:39 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by KGOESER
            You are truely in my thoughts and prayers! We went through a similar situation in March with my mom. They thought that she was having a stroke, rushed her to the ER and when they got her MRI back they found 3 grape sized tumors. The day of her surgery was an agonizing wait! Its very true that even though you know they are in good hands, the term "brain surgery" can never be too settling! (FYI...my mom is fine...they removed 1 tumor and on follow up MRIs they wer SHOCKED to see that the other 2 were gone. The power of prayer!!!)
            I am so glad to hear that your mom is doing well! That's fantastic that they just disappeared what a miracle!

Ladies.... THANK YOU ALL for your kind words and support I will keep everyone posted when we know more. She is currently in surgery right now!!! I can't seem to find things to DO!!!

She didn't want us to come to the hospital until this afternoon so I am about the walk out the door and pick up my Gran and my mom's best friend and head to the hospital... I hope traffic isn't too bad!!!

I will post tonight I'm sure....

But seriously reading everyone's posts makes me feel SOOOO MUCH BETTER and I knew it would.... you guys have an amazing way of doing that!

#16 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 11:41 AM

Danielle, your mom is in my prayers! I am sure all will go well.

#17 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
              • VIP Member
              • 18,452 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 11:45 AM

I'll keep your mom in my thoughts. i hope she gets well soon.
                ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#18 Martha

Martha
                • VIP Member
                • 3,906 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 11:50 AM

Prayer already said....you and your family will be in my thoughts today.

#19 Jenn

Jenn
                  • 1,557 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 01:43 PM

Thinking of you and your family... U Penn is a great hospital and I'm sure she is getting the best care possible! You'll be in my thoughts - *Big Hugs*

#20 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                    • 5,248 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 02:05 PM

I am keeping all my prayers with your mother. I hope she is out of surgery and in recovery and doing well. Keep us updated on her condition.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users