Sign in to follow this  
Dbld78

Brain Surgery, Bain Smurgery...

So in just a few hours my mom will be undergoing her brain surgery at Penn (University of Pennsylvania Hospital). I'm nervous and anxious and can't wait for it to over...

So if you please send a little word to whomever you rely on to get you through the tough times...

I've posted my thoughts about the surgery and will update my blog daily as we journey through the world of brain surgery with my mom...

Danielle's Delightful, Direct, and Devious Blog

In the event that I don't get to thank you all for your prayers and support... I want to thank you all in advance, you ladies have an amazing way of rallying up a great deal of support and myself and my family really will appreciate every bit of it!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

How scary for your family, my best wishes go out to you guys for a successful surgery and fast recovery :)

P.S. Guessing that's your mom in your siggy? She's pretty!

Danielle, I pray that your mom gets through the surgery with no complications and that she has a speedy recovery and is in perfect health in no time for your wedding. Sending you all my prayers and love. If you need anything please let us know! xoxo

Danielle first off... smile03.gif

Your Mom is so cute, after reading about your situation seeing the photo of her breaks my heart. I pray everything will be OK and she'll pass this surgery with flying colors!