Sign in to follow this  
Celina

My FREE Vista Print T-shirts for MIL & Step mom*pics*

Celina, they look great! I want to copy you too!! LOL. I was just telling FI that I would like to do a t-shirt for my mom and dad so they can wear to the airport...90% of the guests are flying from JFK and so are my parents...this way maybe other guests will introduce themselves to my parents and keep them company etc...we'll see. But great shirts and what a deal you got!!

SO I am an official copy cat and ordered one for my mom. It wasn't free, but only $6.95 not bad. I can't wait to get it.

sad.gif wah!

i want these but i dont have time sad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCheese View Post
Celina, they look great! I want to copy you too!! LOL. I was just telling FI that I would like to do a t-shirt for my mom and dad so they can wear to the airport...90% of the guests are flying from JFK and so are my parents...this way maybe other guests will introduce themselves to my parents and keep them company etc...we'll see. But great shirts and what a deal you got!!
PM me your e-mail address and I'll forward you the free link. I swear, I get an e-mail almost every day. I have ordered SO much from them. STD's, brochures for OOT bags, cards for the gifts I'm giving my BM's, these t-shirts and cards to tie on to the OOT bags that say "Welcome to PV".

The OOT cards match the brochures that are going in the OOT bags. I have paid maybe $25 for shipping for all of it. I am not the creative/scrapbooker/DIY type, so Vista Print has been my lifesaver with all of this stuff!