110 replies to this topic

#31 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 24 January 2007 - 02:29 AM

Originally Posted by DREA14369
How can I view the flower availability list? I don't have enough points.
Tammy is the list the same from the cabobrides on yahoo?

it might be...i am not sure...i think i posted a few different ones kind of merged together...drea, i will donate some pts. to you.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#32 DreaW

• Banned
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 02:45 AM

Thanks Tammy

#33 DEE1978

• 134 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 10:39 AM

Hi Girls,
      This is a stupid question...this flower avail list is only for Cabo? I am thinking of getting married in Mayan Riviera and would love a list...

#34 pvrdestinationbride

• 24 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 07:35 PM

I can't open the flower availabilty list since I don't have enough points. I am getting married in PV and was quoted $180 for the bouquet I want because there are orange, soft and hot pink roses, mango calla lilies, orange lilies, orange tulips and gloriosa lilies. I was told that the mango calla lilies and gloriosa lilies (which is the exotic red and yellow flower) are imported and very expensive. I think I will go with a modified bouquet for $65. Has anyone else had this problem?

Attached Files

#35 1elephant

• VIP Member
        • 15,998 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 07:37 PM

i'll donate some points to you. can't help as far as bouquets b/c i'm only using gerbera daisies.

#36 sohappy

• 260 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 05:41 AM

Does anyone know of a good source/reference to price the cabo flower list. I don't know much about flowers and i'm trying to get an idea of what flowers are more expensive or cheaper on the list.

#37 adias.angel

• 719 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by DEE1978
              Hi Girls,
              This is a stupid question...this flower avail list is only for Cabo? I am thinking of getting married in Mayan Riviera and would love a list...
              Thank you for posting this I had the same question....

#38 lhc007

• 28 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:37 PM

Thank you so much for posting this - this information is priceless!
                Create with Passion

#39 kerryjbrown

• 672 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 02:13 AM

This is great, anyone have anything more recent or have you all found this to still be the issue. Cabo is much more advance than it was in 06 and more items are shipped in now. Thanks

#40 SouthCarolinaBound

• 12 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 10:26 PM

What flowers are you interested in? I was a florist for years in New Jersey. It may not be mexico but I can help you with which one;s are more expensive than others. and I may be able to offer cheaper but similar flowers that would give you the same look.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users