TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 September 2006 - 12:09 PM

it is attached.

Attached Files

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 06:11 PM

Would anyone have any information for Puerto Vallarta flowers? Specifically more affordable ones?

#3 JOELLEN

JOELLEN
    • 51 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 08:45 PM

Hi Tammy,
      Can you let me have access to the flower availability? I would really appreciate it.

I have not decided on a florist yet and I want orchids and I heard they are hard to get in Cabo / or expensive...
      Thanks!

Angela
      Angela and Jesse
      April 21, 2007
      Cabo del Sol
      angelajesse.com

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 10:49 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by JOELLEN
      Hi Tammy,
      Can you let me have access to the flower availability? I would really appreciate it.

I have not decided on a florist yet and I want orchids and I heard they are hard to get in Cabo / or expensive...
      Thanks!

Angela

i send some pts your way...i had orchids (cymbidiums) you can see them in my photogallery...i think they are the only orchids you can get without costing you an arm and a leg...here come the pts...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 11:28 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by amyhmartin
      Would anyone have any information for Puerto Vallarta flowers? Specifically more affordable ones?

hi amy, most flowers are shipped to pv, cabo, and pv...you can do extra touches to make your flower costs less $$...like add shells as decoration and less flowers...roses are fairly inexpensive.

Awards and recognition: 

#6 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 11:16 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JOELLEN
        Hi Tammy,

Thanks!

Angela
        So far my bouquet was quoted $125.00 for 7 C. Orchids and 5 roses through the flowercart.

Tammy how many orchids did you have in your bouquet? Do you recall?

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 01:49 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TAMMYM
        So far my bouquet was quoted $125.00 for 7 C. Orchids and 5 roses through the flowercart.

Tammy how many orchids did you have in your bouquet? Do you recall?
        i don't recall but i have this giant pic of steve and i for our AHR and i just counted 19 on one side so i would say about 30 orchids maybe more...

Click the image to open in full size.

Awards and recognition: 

#8 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
        • 1,430 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 01:55 PM

i just wanted white cala lilies for my bouquet. since i'm getting married in june i see on your list that they are not available that month? is that a list for all of the flower shops? do you think i would be able to get them still??

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 02:04 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Natalie M
          i just wanted white cala lilies for my bouquet. since i'm getting married in june i see on your list that they are not available that month? is that a list for all of the flower shops? do you think i would be able to get them still??
          natalie, you may still be able to get them but they may be more expensive. this list is just to give brides ideas of what is available. they have to ship almost all flowers into cabo so i am sure you can find them.

Awards and recognition: 

#10 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
          • 1,430 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 02:23 PM

ok thanks! has anyone ever shipped there own flowers over before from a flower shop in the u.s to there hotel? just curious!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users