Fuschia Brides Post Here - Any color combo w/fuschia

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#111 purrfected

• 396 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:26 PM

Newbride- Thanks for the idea of doing a mock up. I think I will do one just to see how everything will look. Boy, FI is going to love this one! He already thinks I am way over the top with this pink and green wedding thing.

Chantelle- I love the pink and orange. The details are great! Your guests will really appreciate the towells, they look really nice!

#112 *~*Mel*~*

• 647 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 01:49 PM

No prob Tammy! Don't worry, whenever I talk about decorations and doing mock-ups FH just rolls his eyes at me. Men! They just don't get it, lol!

Make sure to post pics after you do your mock-up! I'd love to see for my own inspiration!

#113 jaynreneewed

• 184 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:22 AM

I'm doing Fuschia and lime green. Is anyone else using this color scheme? If so please send post pic or email me at reneenjaywed@yahoo.com. I would love to see what these colors look like together and how you went about using them!

#114 Love3

• 785 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:29 AM

fuschia is nice! really nice with whit and or black, and starfish doesn't matter it will go with anything

#115 *Lo*

• 2,993 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:49 AM

I've decided on fuschia and green as well with ivory and a champagne colour. Fuschia will be the main colour though.

So far I've ordered a bouquet in fuschia and I think the BM's dresses will be bright pink as well. The centerpieces are fuschia mostly with a bit of green. I really love the bright save the dates you all have done! I am going to start looking into that now. I'm not sure fully how I will incorporate the green but I think it will be just an accent.

#116 slapsappyhappy

• 443 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 10:44 AM

I love that invite and your towels! they are awesome! I had originally wanted fuschia bridesmaid dresses, but now I have turquoise, so my new theme is going to be fuschia, turquoise, and orange, with hints of lime green. Sounds crazy but I saw an awesome inspiration board and it worked so thats what I want!!!!

#117 khomac

• 380 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 08:41 PM

I already made my fuschia bouquet. They are stargazer lillies with white calla lillies. But this summer has really brought out a lot of nice things that are turquoise so I would love to incorporate that into my wedding too. I was looking for a fuschia metal pail for the flower girl, but could only find turquoise.
                Kelly & Pablo

Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#118 Olderbride

• 10 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 11:11 AM

Hi, I'm doing fushia, gold and ivory. Ivory gown and veil, gold bm dresses, fushia flowers and candle holders so far. Gold is proving the most difficult.

Good Luck!

#119 cutedimplestee

• 487 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 05:35 PM

We're doing fuschia and orange. The bridesmaids dresses are fuschia. Hoping to have fushcia and orange flowers. And I have purchased fuschia shoes to wear with my ivory dress.

#120 thefuturemrslutz

• 821 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 06:21 PM

I am doing black and white stripes with hot pink/fuschia! I can't wait to share ideas!!!! Love your black fans with the pink petals!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users