Photo

Fuschia Brides Post Here - Any color combo w/fuschia

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#1 cancunbride

cancunbride
  • 531 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:24 PM

Any bride's having a fuschia wedding? What colors are you mixing fuschia with? Im doing the lounge white set up and I was thinking of doing fuschia/hotpink flowers...but I wanted to add starfishes, will that look to weird? Should I just stick to pink flowers and some candles

#2 Kryztan

Kryztan
    • 743 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:27 PM

Those are my colors and they look great together. I am using white starfish

#3 cancunbride

cancunbride
      • 531 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:30 PM

I am doing fuschia and baby pink flowers as centerpieces, but Im wondering if I should incorporate any other colors to it. I have been told by some friends that starfishes go with the star fish theme..what are you doing that is starfish? I wanted to do my placecards with the starfish

#4 Kryztan

Kryztan
        • 743 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:32 PM

Everything....There will be starfish on my arch, on my table setting, around cake, etc

#5 cancunbride

cancunbride
          • 531 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:33 PM

Hmmmm ok, lets see how this will turn out...thanks Kristen

#6 blkladylaw

blkladylaw
            • 149 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:13 AM

I am doing fuschia, white and black. Fuschia bouquet. Some earrings with pink sapphires in them maybe. I'm wearing fuschia shoes even :) Not sure what my table decor is yet but something simple. I have fuschia silk petals and may add then to a vase. I can't use candles since its held on a yacht. Beyond my favors not sure what else will be on the table yet. White tablecloth and black napkins. My dress and veil have black lace accents.

Wed 9/5/08 at Lake Las Vegas Chapel Fiorenza with yacht cruise reception on the La Contessa and party the next night in VIP section at Club Poetry at Caesars Palace. Stayed at the Ritz at the Lake and checked into the Trump hotel on the strip after our reception.
              Our first baby (a...

#7 JennyK

JennyK
              • 3,502 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 08:04 PM

I'm fuschia! My girls are wearing a fuschia dress *you can see it in the link in my sig*. Their flowers are going to be white calla lillies with a fuschia tie. I haven't decided on mine yet. I met with my florist on the site visit and told her I want pink pink pink. My invites that I'm working on also have fuschia & silver. So I guess those are my colors.

#8 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
                • 1,798 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 08:19 PM

I did fuschia and orange with some black. My girls wore black.

Click the image to open in full size.

#9 kellywinter1

kellywinter1
                  • 305 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 09:28 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by blkladylaw
                    I am doing fuschia, white and black. Fuschia bouquet. Some earrings with pink sapphires in them maybe. I'm wearing fuschia shoes even :) Not sure what my table decor is yet but something simple. I have fuschia silk petals and may add then to a vase. I can't use candles since its held on a yacht. Beyond my favors not sure what else will be on the table yet. White tablecloth and black napkins. My dress and veil have black lace accents.
                    Ooowww I love the combination! The invitations and shoes very sexy and seductive! A+++++

#10 cancunbride

cancunbride
                    • 531 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 04:11 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by blkladylaw

I cant open up your links, can someone please donate some points pls?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users