Photo

So my bad turns to worse...(another long vent post)

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#21 Celina

Celina
  • Banned
  • 2,811 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 10:43 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LadyP
    Ok breathe. I feel your pain and stress but it will work itself out and you will be fine.

First gather all of your emails and correspondence with the other coordinators and show the new chick that the date has been confirmed and your have aggreed upon a price and contracts signed if that is the case.

Second being laid off will work in your favor for right now becuase you can collect unemployment and be home getting things to gether for your beautiful August wedding .

Thirdly relax your body needs to heal from the torment it just went throught. By the way your handling it well.

Fourth doo you. Get your nails done get a facial have lunch with you and gey your mind right.

THE BDW FORUM WE GOT YOUR BACK CHICA
    This is the best advice you could have gotten ~ I couldn't have said it better myself!

I agree - get your e-mails together and get with the new WC ASAP! Take this time to see where you can trim your budget and simplify. Your wedding will turn out great. Get to the unemployment office and get some funds coming in!

Big Hugs ~ Celina
    "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#22 vale

vale
    • 437 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 01:40 PM

So sorry that your going through all of this, especially sorry about the miscarriage. Everyone has given great advice, agree wholeheartedly with it. I know its hard but try not to let it get you down, good luck is waiting just round the corner.

#23 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 01:47 PM

Oh no sweetie, wow!

I am so sorry you are being tested like this right now.

Regarding the job, I agree with the others...collect unemployment and focus on your wedding.

As for your ex-MOH f'her...you don't need to even think about that situation right now.

I am so sorry you had a miscarriage. Take some time to heal.

We are totally here for you!

#24 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
        • 2,183 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 01:55 PM

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. Especially the miscarriage, I'm really sorry.

#25 CJEB

CJEB
          • 182 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 02:19 PM

hun - thought are with you. Keep you head held high.

I really hope you find the strength to hope

#26 shellb

shellb
            • 533 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 02:25 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LadyP
              Ok breathe. I feel your pain and stress but it will work itself out and you will be fine.

First gather all of your emails and correspondence with the other coordinators and show the new chick that the date has been confirmed and your have aggreed upon a price and contracts signed if that is the case.

Second being laid off will work in your favor for right now becuase you can collect unemployment and be home getting things to gether for your beautiful August wedding .

Thirdly relax your body needs to heal from the torment it just went throught. By the way your handling it well.

Fourth doo you. Get your nails done get a facial have lunch with you and gey your mind right.

THE BDW FORUM WE GOT YOUR BACK CHICA
              I also agree with LadyP. I am so sorry this has happenned to you.

Breathe, sending positive thoughts your way.

#27 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
              • 1,798 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:14 PM

OH sh!t that is a lot for one person to handle.
                Big hugs!

#28 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:01 PM

Oh geez- I am so sorry to hear all that.

I agree with everyone- collect unemployment. It will really help you take some time to destress and get everything sorted out.

Don't panic yet over the WC. Who knows- she could have been dumb and not checked her records before sending that email. I'm sure that can all be straightened out.

I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Take some time to heal- all this balling up into one mess isn't going to help. Take some time to relax!

Let us know if you need anything.
                  Happily married since 2008

#29 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
                  • 1,830 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:44 PM

Oh my, I'm so sorry that you are going through more stuff. Sending big hugs & prayers your way

#30 Martha

Martha
                    • VIP Member
                    • 3,906 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:53 PM

I am so sorry. I hope you find a job soon...I hope they get your wedding date situation taken care of, I hope the situation with your ex MOH gets resolved, and I hope someday you have a happy, healthy baby.

You have had a rough couple of weeks...I am so sorr.y

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users