Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

Help me choose my Welcome Dinner dress!

Natalie inspired me, I loved her dress, so it made me want to shop too. Besides, I really feel like I need to start checking things off of my list. Which dress do you like? I couldn't narrow it down to less than these six!

(I haven't replied to TammyM's other thread yet, but yes, I am indecisive!)

Dress 1: Bluefly - Product Details - #2063805 - BCBGMAXAZRIA turquoise cotton knit sequined dress

Dress 2: Bluefly - Product Details - #2038849 - Alexia Admor nude metallic floral lace wrap style dress

Dress 3: Bluefly - Product Details - #2043355 - Robert Rodriguez sea green crochet trim voile dress

Dress 4: Bluefly - Product Details - #1062037 - Tocca pink sequin chiffon 'Stephanie' dress

Dress 5: Bluefly - Product Details - #2042573 - Shoshanna mint chantilly embroidery netted dress

Dress 6: Bluefly - Product Details - #2031093 - Jenny London peach beaded chiffon halter dress

You made it hard Ann!! Lol! I really liked dress number 2, I even looked at ordering it myself but the shipping and duties to Canada add up to almost half the price of the dress! So my quest continues......... Only have 6 weeks left though aaargh! Really have to get my but in gear!

All of these were nice though, not bad prices either. Hope you can narrow it down soon!

Ok Ann #6 is my absolute favorite!!! It's a great cut and I think you'd look great in it. With that said I have the price (approx.$400).

Second choice is #5. Shoshanna is a great brand and would fit wonderfully. good luck deciding since they were all cute for one reason or another.popcorn.gif

I like #1, 3, and 6. Six is my favorite and 1 and 3 are tied for second.

Looks like you're getting lots of different advice. Let us know what you decide!