Sign in to follow this  
Destination08

Payments to Chandalyn

Werid one...Is it better to try and pay Chandalyn Cash? Do they bill the extras to you on your room?

Everything is in US dollars correct?

Michael prefers cash for cheaper rates, right.

I paid both Chandlyn & Michael with a credit card. All together, I think I was paying close to $5000, so there was no way I was risking walking around with that much cash. The only person I person I paid in cash was the dj (because that is all he will accept) and it was $600.

We paid for our wedding/steel drum band and flowers by credit card. The florist charge is separate. There was no addition fee for either of these payments. I cannot comment on the photoshop though because my uncle did the photography.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destination08 View Post
Everything showed up on your credit card in US Dollars though correct?

Thanks everyone! I think I like the Traveller check Idea as well. You used that for the minister as well?
Yes, it was all USD on my CC.

I tipped Chandlyn, the steel drum band, the dj, minister, servers, etc. with cash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destination08 View Post
Everything showed up on your credit card in US Dollars though correct?

Thanks everyone! I think I like the Traveller check Idea as well. You used that for the minister as well?

The minister was not paid directly. I paid everything (minister fee, band, reception, upgraded decorations) to Chandlyn except my salon services, reception entertainers, and photoshop. I'm not sure about the flowers since I didn't use Riu's vendor.