Photo

Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties???

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 KLC77

KLC77
  • 2,207 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 11:57 PM

So, I'm watching bridezillas right now and the bride is puking her guts out the night before her wedding. Do people really still do these the night before the wedding? And, with a destination wedding are you doing your night out at home beforehand or a low key night in your destination or just skipping it?
    ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#2 Celina

Celina
    • Banned
    • 2,811 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 12:41 AM

I think I saw that one too - how gross!

We plan on having our parties probably the month before we leave.

I would never ever dream of doing it the night before - that is such a waste!
      "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#3 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 12:42 AM

I definitely don't plan on getting wasted the night before my wedding. I want to have plenty of beauty sleep.

#4 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 12:46 AM

I plan on doing mine the day before... but the girls and I are having a full day of spa to try and relax the day before. I definitely wouldn't be out to the early hours the night before getting trashed.

#5 WSUgal

WSUgal
          • 96 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 06:10 AM

I am having my bachelorette party two days before the wedding down in Hilton Head Island, SC. It will be a casual night and we might be out later than normal, but not too late. I don't plan on getting too drunk, but the bridesmaids may have a different idea in mind!
            Personally, I would not have it the night before as I wouldn't want to walk down the aisle with a hangover. Not a good memory from your wedding day!

#6 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
            • 1,266 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 06:32 AM

I had a bachelorette party the weekend before last. I didnt puke but I do remember falling. I did have fun but Im glad that I didnt do it the night before the wedding because my party didnt end until 7am!

#7 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 01:28 PM

LOL ok so I puked on mine. I did have an airplane barf bag for the occassion though. I didn't mean to get that drunk.

We had a fabulous co-party. We had a blast.

Here's a link to the thread- http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t17461

We did this a week before we left though. No way in hell would I do it the night before the wedding. That's just madness!
                Happily married since 2008

#8 Jen_S

Jen_S
                • 3,737 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 01:32 PM

I saw that one last nigh lol she got so waisted. Now she has a pain in the butt mother in law! I am not sure when we will do ours. We think when we are down there a night for the girls and night for boys but I dont plan on pulling that stunt it hurts for more then 1 day now!
                  Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users