Sign in to follow this  
MrsV-to-be

Finally!! My 05-08 wedding review (w/ LOTS of Pics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieG View Post
591 is amazing, you will have to frame that one and give it to your BM's for sure. 703 is also great, I can feel how happy you both are in that one. Your hair looked amazing by the way. I love 906, its so romantic. Your TTD pics are too amazing for me to even pick favorites, your pictures are so great, I can see why you are so happy with your photog's.
Thanks Julie! I love that BM's pic too!! will definitly have to print it off for them :)

Your photos are beautiful! You must be so pleased! It looks like your wedding was simply amazing!!! Congratulations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolaroy724 View Post
Wow! I cannot believe how great your TTD pics are - they are stunning.

Where on the resort did you take the pictures? It looks like three different places.
The TTD pics were all taken in one location! It was on the beach just past Gazebo 55. It is just off the resort property :) But you have to be careful as there was a lot of garbage in the area (not that you can tell from the pics! but there was)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirstenRN6 View Post
Jennette........Your pictures are AMAZING!! You are so beautiful! This makes me even more excited to be getting married at EDR! Congratulations on your wedding!
Kirsten - you will love it!! Despite the small planning issues, EDR really did an amazing job putting on the wedding :)

omg! I just finished looking at all your pics, and you looked absolutely stunning! congratulations!! Your wedding looked amazing, and so fun cheesy.gif