Photo

ROR / Couples SS Review - LONG w/ TONS of PICS!!

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#61 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
  • 802 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 11:43 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Myda77
    I just saw your slideshow and the pictures are amazing! You look beautiful and everyone looks like they had a fab time.

I also have natural hair (the pic in my siggy is old) and I am dreading having to do it. I still have no clue what I am going to do. I guess I better bring my own straightening comb also. The humidity in Jamaica is no joke! ARRGGHH!

Congratulations on a beautiful wedding!

Thanks so much Myda!!! Not to discourage you, but there was NO WAY that my hair would have held up in that humidity. I brought EVERYTHING.......pressing comb, ceramic irons, blow dryers........you name it...i brought it!!! I was really disappointed that I couldn't have my inspirational style, but it all worked out. I got alot of compliments on my bun and Audrey really did a great job!

#62 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
    • 802 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 11:54 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Mich
      ME!!!! Please!! I'm still in law, law land.....LOL
      No, it's for my girls, if they ever decide to finally get w/ the program and tie the knot.

Mrs. International wedding planner!
      Tanks fi da shout! Much luv!!

#63 amagee

amagee
      • 129 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 07:57 AM

Everything looked absolutely amazing! Thank you for such a thorough review!

#64 starryeyedbride2b

starryeyedbride2b
        • 111 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 07:39 PM

WOW Marsha! Thank you so much for your thorough review. Everything looked lovely as we all expected---LOL! Your planning and ideas were so on point! You will make a GREAT wedding planner! Thank you for sharing all of your ideas, etc. as you went through the whole process and thanks for sharing the end results.

Best wishes to you and your new hubby! Congrats!

#65 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
          • 5,681 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 09:02 PM

Awesome review! Congrats on your wedding!

#66 jamaica08

jamaica08
            • 34 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 11:01 PM

What a great review. Thank you so much. I saw your teasers pics when you first posted and I couldn't wait to see the rest, but I had to because I was out of town!!! Very awesome pictures. If only I would've know about your event planning business earlier... your attention to details, really spectacular. Actually, question - did you do/plan the decorations at the gazebo too? It looked really nice and now I think I would like my ceremony there too.

Looked like you had a wonderful day. Welcome back and thanks again for sharing!

#67 msasfraz

msasfraz
              • 392 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 11:43 PM

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!awesome!!!!!!!!!!awesome!!!!!!!! !is all i can say... we are getting married at Riu and staying @ San souci for 4 days after..... thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for the San Souci review... i kinda forgot about since Riu is where all the main attraction events will be held... This has helped me out tremendously... .thanks again....

#68 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
                • 382 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 01:21 AM

I don't know if I said this already...but this was a really good revew. We have a week til we leave for ROR and I feel 80% confident of everything...still have some loose ends to tie up...

#69 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
                  • 802 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 05:24 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jamaica08
                    What a great review. Thank you so much. I saw your teasers pics when you first posted and I couldn't wait to see the rest, but I had to because I was out of town!!! Very awesome pictures. If only I would've know about your event planning business earlier... your attention to details, really spectacular. Actually, question - did you do/plan the decorations at the gazebo too? It looked really nice and now I think I would like my ceremony there too.

Looked like you had a wonderful day. Welcome back and thanks again for sharing!
                    Thanks so much! Actually the toole on the gazebo was an upgrade that I paid for. It was a whopping $800 bucks, but I decided on it at the last minute and knew that I had to have it. I would only advise that if you are planning to bring your own, confirm with Chandlyn whether she will set it up for you.

#70 jamaica08

jamaica08
                    • 34 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 05:23 PM

Whoa! $800?!?! That's crazy! I will say it did make your ceremony setting very beautiful though. Maybe I'll bring my own but thanks for info and the tip to talk to Chandlyn first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users