~Melissa~

Wedding Gowns - You VS Model

I am not really a new bride, but I will still play.

This is the model (I actually got the knock off at David's, but I can't get the pic from there site, so here is the Maggie dress).

Click the image to open in full size.

• Like 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
You can barely tell the difference in the dresses. You look great Julie! I loved that dress...especially since I nearly bought it. :)
I did add the halter strap and cut out the silk on the train and just leave the lace, so I made it my own as well. I never even tried on the Maggie, I did not know it existed till I posted my dress and someone else posted the Maggie and I realised it was a knock off.

I love these type of posts. All you ladies look fantastic. Now is my turn to play. I ordered my dress in light gold over diamond white but the sample in this pic is diamond white over diamond white.

I wasn't able to get the one I wanted most b/c it was out of my price range but this is the one I got on the weekend...I am going to make the train shorter and take out the main layer of crinoline to make it more beach wearable....and of course i'm gonna take off the god awful flower thats stuck to the side (i dont know why someone would put that there in the first place huh.gif , LOL)....

model (obviously)

Moi