I LOVE the brown and pinks! Excellent job! I saved your template!

The only thing is Californian FB seems to be missing from dafonts. After looking at many posts seems like some others are missing this too. Does anyone know if it's posted anywhere!

What size envelopes did you use for your rsvp's back? I am struggling with finding envelopes that will fit into the # 10 envelope (needed for the boarding pass invite)....

Those are beautiful, I absolutely love them! I have kind of an odd question though. How much did it cost to mail them? Was it one standard stamp or did it cost more. Sorry, I know it is a weird question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginalynn View Post
Those are beautiful, I absolutely love them! I have kind of an odd question though. How much did it cost to mail them? Was it one standard stamp or did it cost more. Sorry, I know it is a weird question.
No problem... I had the same question. The first time I wnet to the post office they told me I needed to have more than a regular stamp due to the knot making a bump. I thought it was crap - so I went home, folded the knot better in the envelope, went back and they just charged me regular postage.