Photo

The Nugget Story ... with Pictures! Updated: 6/17/2008 ... She's officially all ours!

• Please log in to reply
445 replies to this topic

#321 LadyP

LadyP
  • 3,156 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:35 AM

CONGRATULATIONS MOM....... I am soo happy for you. She is a fighter. It a great thing now but when she get older watch out. LOL

#322 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 07:23 AM

Ann, that is the best news EVER!!!

i am so excited for you - Gwen is so strong!

Keep us updated on the plan to get home once you get all the details figured out!

GOOD NEWS to wake up too YEAH

#323 PaulaV

PaulaV
      • VIP Member
      • 2,813 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 08:56 AM

That's wonderful news Ann! Gwen wants to go home!!!

I had not even thought there would be issues with her in a car seat, but I am glad to hear she passed the test.

I am crossing my fingers that you are able to take the train home on Monday!

#324 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 09:00 AM

Ann, that is awesome! I am so glad she was able to get her feeding tube out. I hope lieelt Gwen can go home soon with her Mommy and Daddy.

#325 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
          • 2,183 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 09:21 AM

Ann, that's wonderful news. She's so ready to go home and meet the rest of her family!

#326 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
            • 1,209 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 09:34 AM

How exciting! That's such great news that you'll be able to take her home soon. She really is one strong little girl.

#327 SusanK

SusanK
              • VIP Member
              • 2,685 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 09:55 AM

Yay! That's awesome, and on Father's Day weekend...even better! I am thrilled for you guys! Have a safe trip home and we can't wait to see pics of Gwen in her nursery!
                Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#328 amym567

amym567
                • 403 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 10:04 AM

Love that pic of the 3 of you with no tube!!!! SO happy that she's doing so well and you get to go home soon! She is so beautiful!!!! I'll be thinking of the 3 of you for a safe trip home!

Amy

P.S. Austin has that same green-striped outfit! I think it was one that someone bought before we knew he was a "he"! Daddy might think it's a little "girly", but I might put it on him to get a pic in it!

#329 Martha

Martha
                  • VIP Member
                  • 3,906 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 10:10 AM

She's so alert! I am so glad she passed! She is such a fighter,she must wanna get outta that hospital asap!

Fabulous news!!!

#330 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 6,996 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 10:13 AM

omg Ann that is amazing news!

I caught up with this thread when I was at the airport, but didn't post anything because it's soo hard on my PSP. I love the pics with Paul reading to her, those brought tears to my eyes, they're so sweet. And I can't believe your nurse knew you from here- that's crazy! What a small world. And your poop story is hilarious. It's amazing how powerful little baby butts are :)lol

I am just to thrilled for words that you guys might be getting out soon. That is so incredible. I know I've said it before, but you guys have a tough little girl. Even with her little minor setback while I was gone, she seriously has done amazingly well- everything has gone so well considering the circumstances. I call that the power of positive thinking, good BDW vibes, the big guy upstairs looking out for you- all of the above :)

Ahhh.... so happy....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users