Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#4581 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 12:39 PM

teira, i'm pretty sure most of us went thru that frustration! especially just trying to get a date nailed down. once you do that, you're golden. trust me, even tho communication before the wedding isn't great, on site everything is so simple. a short meeting with your WC to go over all your details and they take care of EVERYTHING. you won't be disappointed. try not to stress! (i know it's hard!)

#4582 KelZavs20

KelZavs20
    • 301 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:35 AM

Are there any former Dreams cancun brides out there, who also had their reception on the Himitsu beach that would be willing to post a pic of the reception set up?
      I cant visualize it, and am struggling with seating because i dont know where the head table will be!
      THANK YOU :)

#4583 peterpanpixiedust

peterpanpixiedust
      • 656 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 01:05 PM

Lindsey (starfish bride) had an awesome set up, and I took pics of a reception there during my site visit (it's on the review section). that one wasn't as lit of as Lindsey's. If you pm her, she'll probably give you the link to her snapfish. If you go to my site visit review, there's a link to my photobucket

#4584 Mkandola

Mkandola
        • 200 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:09 PM

Whenever I read these posts, I always feel like I am grossly under-prepared! ahhhh

#4585 jas101080

jas101080
          • 43 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 10:54 PM

Hi ladies can someone please tell me how i can get pictures up on my profile? Every time i click on things it tells me i don't have access. Thanks!

#4586 mexicanbride10

mexicanbride10
            • 16 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 08:52 AM

Hi Ladies,

This is a question for past Dreams Brides.....I got married on the 1st June this year and just wondered how long you all waited to receive your translated marriage certificate?

I know Claudia said it could take up to 4 months, but just wondered, if you really did have to wait that long?

Thanks

J x

#4587 Rachel&Chris2011

Rachel&Chris2011
              • 183 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 12:19 PM

Where do I find the reviews from brides that have already been married at the dreams resort?

#4588 meldal101010

meldal101010
                • 444 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 12:35 PM

Under the Share Your Wedding/Engagement Stories....Its in a sub-forum--wedding reviews.

#4589 wilsoml2

wilsoml2
                  • 299 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 08:23 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Rachel&Chris2011
                    Where do I find the reviews from brides that have already been married at the dreams resort?
                    Here's mine!

http://bestdestinati....-review-61433/

Hopefully it's helpful!

#4590 Guest_iluckie_*

Guest_iluckie_*
                    • Guests

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:41 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Teira1031
                    I've ready that it has sometimes taken a few weeks to hear back from the weeding coordinators but it's been since June 6th since I sent a reply to Claudia wanting to book my wedding date and I hve yet to hear back from her. I have sent 4 more emails since then and am not getting any responses. It's making me very nervous and frustrated. Has anybody else had this problem?

~a stressed out bride~
                    Dreams Cancun is very busy, you got to be patience to get an answer from Claudia, she is a good wedding coordinator, so please be patience.

Regards!
                    Ivan!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users