Jump to content

Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!


  • Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#4171 Michelle613

Michelle613
  • Jr. Member
  • 331 posts

    Posted 01 April 2010 - 10:54 PM

    Girls, thank you very much for the beach info. Do you think that when I can arrive I can tell Claudia which one I prefer or should I do it ASAP? (I'm still not sure how many ppl and don't know what I like more yet, prob himitsu).

    Also, today I was at Michael's & got a bunch of different colored flower petals to decorate the tables & the aisle runner. When I left, I realized that they might not be allowed because they're not environmentally friendly. Has anyone used fake petals as table decorations or to decorate the runner instead of real petals?

    Time is flying and I'm starting to freak out! Ahhh! Thanks guys <3
    Michelle & Arsen
    Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

    #4172 leaseylu

    leaseylu
    • Newbie
    • 10 posts

      Posted 01 April 2010 - 11:43 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by chipotle99
      Yea me too, I looove reviews...who's next? Any april 2010 brides?
      we are getting married april 8th!!! leaving on sat morning (aka one day) ....can't wait!!! not quite sure what is going to happen but sure it will be fabulous. i have enjoyed reading all the posts and i will try to review as soon as possible
      lisa :)

      #4173 carolina24

      carolina24
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,573 posts

        Posted 02 April 2010 - 12:43 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Michelle613
        Girls, thank you very much for the beach info. Do you think that when I can arrive I can tell Claudia which one I prefer or should I do it ASAP? (I'm still not sure how many ppl and don't know what I like more yet, prob himitsu).

        Also, today I was at Michael's & got a bunch of different colored flower petals to decorate the tables & the aisle runner. When I left, I realized that they might not be allowed because they're not environmentally friendly. Has anyone used fake petals as table decorations or to decorate the runner instead of real petals?

        Time is flying and I'm starting to freak out! Ahhh! Thanks guys <3
        you cant use fake petals on the beach. only at the gazebo and the terrace or ballroom.

        #4174 Michelle613

        Michelle613
        • Jr. Member
        • 331 posts

          Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:38 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by carolina24
          you cant use fake petals on the beach. only at the gazebo and the terrace or ballroom.
          So w/ a reception on the beach I can't even put them on the tables to decorate? Yikes Thanks!
          Michelle & Arsen
          Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

          #4175 peterpanpixiedust

          peterpanpixiedust
          • Member
          • 656 posts

            Posted 02 April 2010 - 11:03 AM

            yeah, they might blow away and litter the beach.

            LISA - Congrats girl! You must be super excited.. It just kinda snuck up didn't it?!?! I hope it is everything you hope for and more! We can't wait for your review!

            #4176 JT3

            JT3
            • Jr. Member
            • 443 posts

              Posted 02 April 2010 - 11:55 AM

              Congrats... Cant wait to read your review when you get settled back...

              #4177 carolina24

              carolina24
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,573 posts

                Posted 02 April 2010 - 12:51 PM

                omg congrats lisa!!!! have fun and take lots of pics

                #4178 Michelle613

                Michelle613
                • Jr. Member
                • 331 posts

                  Posted 02 April 2010 - 04:22 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by leaseylu
                  we are getting married april 8th!!! leaving on sat morning (aka one day) ....can't wait!!! not quite sure what is going to happen but sure it will be fabulous. i have enjoyed reading all the posts and i will try to review as soon as possible
                  lisa :)
                  Have an amazing wedding and amazing trip Lisa! Can't wait to see your review!
                  Michelle & Arsen
                  Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

                  #4179 chipotle99

                  chipotle99
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 311 posts

                    Posted 02 April 2010 - 11:20 PM

                    Congrats Lisa! I wish you all the best!

                    #4180 SheenaMcDonald

                    SheenaMcDonald
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 171 posts

                      Posted 03 April 2010 - 05:14 PM

                      Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has stayed in the honeymoon suites? Is it much different and better and what should I expect? Since we are getting married at a busy time of year our travel agent told us that we should maybe book a suite instead of going there and trying to get an upgrade but the price is kind of crazy. Just wondering if its that much better and worth spending the extra money on?




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users