Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#2761 zorlack76

zorlack76
  • 259 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 10:55 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bbpacco
    Thanks, I am having symbolic only, I guess I'll email Cecilia and see what she got.
    Ha, if Cecilia gets back to you in a timely manner please let me know. I hate emailing them cuz it takes so long for them to get back to me!!

#2762 destination

destination
    • 215 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:49 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by mummergirl
      when i click it, it links directly to the post (which is in this thread), post #1562 by cweigner5.
      Thanks, I was able to find it with the page #. When I hit the link it brings me to page 300 something. Wierd.
      Anyway, the wording doesn't seem too bad.

#2763 Kate82

Kate82
      • 47 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 12:37 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by zorlack76
        Ha, if Cecilia gets back to you in a timely manner please let me know. I hate emailing them cuz it takes so long for them to get back to me!!
        They must be busy over there. Cecilia is usually pretty good at responding back quickly. I would email her again.

#2764 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 05:46 PM

these are the sand ceremony vows i got from claudia at dreams:

_________________ & _______________, you have just sealed your relationship by the giving and receiving of rings, and this covenant is a relationship pledge between two people who agree that they will commit themselves to one another throughout their lives. The most beautiful example of this partnership is the marriage relationship. You have committed here today to share the rest of your lives with each other. Today, this relationship is symbolized through the pouring of these two individual containers of sand one, representing you, ______________ and all that you were, all that you are, and all that you will ever be, and the other representing you, _________________ and all that you were and all that you are, and all that you will ever be. As these two containers of sand are poured into the third container, the individual containers of sand will no longer exist, but will be joined together as one. Just as these grains of sand can never be separated and poured again into the individual containers, so will your marriage be.

#2765 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 06:19 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by mc5363
            I don't have enough points to post
            you shouldn't need points to post, you just have to upload them as attachments.

also, just as an FYI, anytime someone opens the attachments you post, you get more points.

just use the paperclip icon at the top of the writing box to attach

#2766 cancunbride

cancunbride
            • 531 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 10:04 PM

Any of the brides who have gotten married at Dreams and rented the illuminated dance floor, what was the cost on it.

#2767 bbpacco

bbpacco
              • 146 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:05 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by mummergirl
                these are the sand ceremony vows i got from claudia at dreams:

_________________ & _______________, you have just sealed your relationship by the giving and receiving of rings, and this covenant is a relationship pledge between two people who agree that they will commit themselves to one another throughout their lives. The most beautiful example of this partnership is the marriage relationship. You have committed here today to share the rest of your lives with each other. Today, this relationship is symbolized through the pouring of these two individual containers of sand one, representing you, ______________ and all that you were, all that you are, and all that you will ever be, and the other representing you, _________________ and all that you were and all that you are, and all that you will ever be. As these two containers of sand are poured into the third container, the individual containers of sand will no longer exist, but will be joined together as one. Just as these grains of sand can never be separated and poured again into the individual containers, so will your marriage be.
                Thanks, it isn't really as good as I wanted, but, not sure if I wanted to take the risk to send them something different, lolz

#2768 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,151 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:09 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by bbpacco
                  Thanks, it isn't really as good as I wanted, but, not sure if I wanted to take the risk to send them something different, lolz
                  just have someone else read it for you, and you can have it say whatever you want! i personally really didn't like the whole thing about "not existing as an individual anymore," LOL. anyway, having a friend or family member read it can be a nice way to include another person who is special to you but not in the wedding party, ya know?

#2769 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                  • 2,262 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 02:03 PM

I wouldn't dare ask my MOH to read anything lol She'd start with some of us have been here before and I've warned her its a mistake however lol

#2770 mc5363

mc5363
                    • 315 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:18 PM

Thanks for the help Jill! So here are the menus for the private dinners. There are three classes. The flyer menu is the one included in the additional package but you can pay the difference and choose off any menu. Enjoy!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users