Sailor

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

I know its late but i just got my pro pic's a little while ago and wanted to share! and sorry they are not in any particular order, and sorry there are alot! lol it was hard to narrow down my favs

Originally Posted by AndreaandAaron View Post

I love your pics!  You guys looked like you had a blast!  Congrats. 

thank you! we did have a blast! we had a great group go with us! definitely had the time of our lives.

Hey all,

We have emailed the groupsmx2@bahia-principe.com email a few times over the last month, trying to get an answer on whether the akumal resort has availability during our booked stay in Jan '14 but have still not heard back. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me who the coordinator is for the Akumal resort (Eugina?) and if it is ok to email her directly to book the date? We really want to get our invites ordered and send them out ASAP, as we have decided not to send out STD's. 

Thanks for the help! And Merry Christmas to everyone!!! cheers.gif

Liz :)

My first e-mails were to groupsmx.  I think it's insanely busy  this time of year and that they might be on holidays.  I'm pretty sure it goes through management before the actual wedding planner.

It is eugenia. You neef to speak with paloma with the groupsmx to ensure your date. If you want to make it easier on yourselves i would recommend a travel agent

Hey all, We have emailed the groupsmx2@bahia-principe.com email a few times over the last month, trying to get an answer on whether the akumal resort has availability during our booked stay in Jan '14 but have still not heard back. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me who the coordinator is for the Akumal resort (Eugina?) and if it is ok to email her directly to book the date? We really want to get our invites ordered and send them out ASAP, as we have decided not to send out STD's.  Thanks for the help! And Merry Christmas to everyone!!!  :cheers: Liz :)

Ok, thanks guys! I emailed Paloma one last time at the groupsmx email, my email account has been messed up the last couple weeks so I sent one last one with my hubby-to-be's email address in case they get a bounce-back. Hopefully we hear from her soon just to confirm the date... we really want to order and send out our invites. 

Ya, we have a travel agent but she just handles the travel stuff... no wedding details. 

Hi everyone ! I was wondering if anyone had party somewhere else than close to a pool after de wedding dinner ?? It's not that I don't like the idea of a poolside party, but my brother broke is neck few years ago during a pool party in turc and caicos so we would like to have a party as far as possible from the pools ... any suggestions ? Thank you !!