Photo

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
8083 replies to this topic

#1 Sailor

Sailor
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 09:35 PM

Are there any other BP brides out there?
    November 20, 2006

This day I will marry my best friend!

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 25 September 2006 - 12:09 AM

sailor, do you have any wedding information on this resort that you can share? menus, package info, pics etc.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 summertime

summertime
    • 5 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 12:46 AM

We are going to the same place for my daughters wedding. It will be May 2007.
      I have read so much info on the web but I looked forever to try and find pics of the actual ceremony locations that we have to choose from. Do you know of any wedding pics on the web for that resort showing the actual sites? How did you find the wedding co-ordinators with returning emails and info? I would love to see your wedding photos when you return and any info that will help us. I am going to give my daughter this forum site as I think she will love it!

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 28 September 2006 - 01:23 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by summertime
      I am going to give my daughter this forum site as I think she will love it!

ruth, if you go to your "usercp", there is a place to invite guests and you can do it and get credit for the referral...we are having a referral contest right now.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 Jackie

Jackie
      • 2,290 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 03:58 PM

WEDDINGS

More and more couples are deciding to enjoy the extraordinary experience of getting married in the Caribbean. Our hotel is equipped to host the perfect wedding, catering for your every need: floral decoration in the location, bouquet for the bride and buttonhole for the groom, wedding cake, live music, etc.

Thanks to its location and facilities, Gran Bah­a Pr­ncipe Akumal is the ideal setting for an unforgettable honeymoon; the hotel offers newlyweds a basket of tropical fruit, a bottle of tequila and special attention.

Wedding Package:

contact the wedding coordinator on + 52 984 8755000 (extension 28121), Fax: + 52 984 8755004; e-mail: Click the image to open in full size.

Link to Bahia Principe Akumal Home page:
        http://www.bahia-pri....nformacion.jsp

Link to Bahia Principe Akumal wedding page:
        http://www.bahia-pri....umal_bodas.jsp
        My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 05:35 PM

Just got this from Sol Tamargo, the wedding of Susan and Aaron at Bahia Principe Akumal in Riviera Maya ... check it out if you're interested ... boy is Sol an amazing photographer!

Sol Tamargo Photography Wedding Photojournalism

#7 Jackie

Jackie
          • 2,290 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 05:48 PM

Ann, I just got this e-mail a little bit ago to. Another good slideshow too bad she is sooooo expensive.

#8 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 05:49 PM

I know - and NOT available on my date! I'm almost glad she isn't available, I'd probably have paid for her!

#9 Jackie

Jackie
              • 2,290 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 05:58 PM

I wont even let myself think about e-mailing her. Ryan almost fell of his rocker when I told him about Elizabeth Madines prices, I couldnt imagine even approaching him about Sols.

#10 JENGONDA9

JENGONDA9
                • 163 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 06:17 PM

i attended a DW at this resort for my FI's cousin in April of 2005. i will post some pictures for you this evening. i don't want to freak you guys out, but we did not have the best experience with this place. the worst of it was that the minister never showed up so my future father in law had to wing it and perform the ceremony for them. this resort is enormous and they have about 5 or 6 different wedding sites from what I remember, which were all very pretty. we were at the southernmost site at the Tulum end of it. let me know if you want more info...
                  Jen & Aaron
                  January 13, 2007

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users