Sailor

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

here's some info i have

90usd day pass for guests who aren't staying at the hotel

Special Cocktail

Sparkling wine, Beer, Margaritas, Piña Colada - 5 USD /Pers or extra hour 3 USD /Pers

National Bar

Beer, Rum, Vodka, Tequila, Cocktails, Gin - 17 USD/pers/hour or extra hour: 12 USD/pers

International Bar

Beer, Tequila, Rum, Vodka Absolute, Whisky JW, Chivas, Regal, Cutty Sark, Cocktails, Gin Beefeaters - 24 USD/pers/hour or extra hour: 18 USD/pers

i also emailed you some documents about restaurants for coba etc and the bouquets so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
Alright ladies, I'm compiling the main resource for this thread. I've worked my way through page 25... and I'll continue until done.
However, for the sake of my brain, could anyone send me the most recent information they have on the types of ceremonies, the cost for the spas, and the photographer.

And if you have anything else such as the bouquet pictures, etc that you think other brides would find helpful, feel free to send that to me too!!!

faber
photography
@
charter
.net

(obviously all one word). Thanks!
I have a lot of information - many docs/pdfs from Jazin... I'll email ya when I get to work!

Hello, can't believe it's less than 2 months until my wedding!!! I'm working on a pre-travel package and wondering if anyone can tell me anything about effective ways of placing oversea calls? Are there any calling card you can purchase, etc? Thanks a ton!

O Scarlett, since I'm currently making a master GBP document, i just came across this. I think around page 75 of this thread... I'd start at page 70 and look through there.

But yes, you can buy calling cards in the lobby and use the phones there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
O Scarlett, since I'm currently making a master GBP document, i just came across this. I think around page 75 of this thread... I'd start at page 70 and look through there.

But yes, you can buy calling cards in the lobby and use the phones there.
Wow, sounds like a big project you are doing!! Thanks, you are always so helpful on everything single question, gold star for you!! ha!

Okie, this is what i found from another travel site regarding m oversea call :

" Calling Home:

It cost a fortune to use your room phone even for local calls ($6 - $10 a minute) and your cell phone charges will be very high as well. The cheapest is to buy a Global Link phone card from the lobby gift shop for $10 – about 45mins or $20 – 100mins to Canada or the US. Once purchased go to the white lobby house phone and tell the "operator" you want to make a call with a Global Link phone card. The phone card number is a number you scratch off the back of the card."

Hi ladies,

Midnight- question about the booze prices- from what I can tell- if we go with the international (big package) at $24 and hour per person, and the reception is 3 hours-then its going to cost $72 per person-just for drinks....yikes- that times 30 is over $2000...I can see how everything really starts to add up

Ladies who did dinner in a restaurant and then went on to the poolside reception- were you able to do speaches at the restaurant? or where there other resort guests sitting with your group?

Thanks a bunch=)

It'd actually cost $60 for drinks. It's $24 for the first hour and $18 each additional hour.

I found that our group did NOT need those drinks. Most people were happy with the special cocktails, even though we had the national drinks as well.

If someone really wanted something that wasn't being served, they just walked over to the lobby bar and got it.

Soooo, I just got an email back from the spa.. Re: hair prices... Is it really 85us to get your hair done?? The printing is really small, so I'm hoping I was reading it wrong.. lol

Has anyone gotten thier hair done there?? Was it worth it?? Any feed back would be great!!!

I leave in 24 days!! Ahhhh!! Soooo excited!! and not even that stressed!! YAY!!