Sign in to follow this  
MelissaH

I'm Leaving BDW...

oh melissa! i'm so sad sad.gif i feel like we're losing a good friend. i'll miss reading your posts. thanks for sharing and caring with all of us for so long, and i hope you change your mind and at least pop in occasionally when you're bored.

good luck with everything!

Oh Melissa! We'll miss you so much!!!

Stop in now and again and say hi.

Best of luck with everything!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
Melissa-what!!! I don't think this is allowed, did you read the fine print when you signed up? .
Umm I have to agree with Christine, the only way you can leave the forum is through a ban, and we love you too much to ban you. So sorry, looks like your sticking around rather you like it or not.. So there.. :-)

Aww that's a bummer Melissa! We'll definitely miss you. But I wish you the best of luck with everything you've got going on!!

See ya 'round the facebook sometime! ;-)

I don't know why everyone is wishing her so long and best of luck...she cannot leave b/c I am putting my foot down. I FORBID IT!!! Don't make me use my gun.gif to compel you to stay. Why does this break up have to be permanent? smile27.gif Why can't you just focus on your courses and then come backhuh.gif Waaaaaaaaaaa, I'm going to miss you so much!