Sign in to follow this  
foxytv

Tami & Tom (foxytv) Teaser Pics (Non-Pro) DR Wedding 4/19/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCheese View Post
OMG Tami your back, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Love the pics, you look great but of course I cant wait to see more! How was your DR experience overall?
OMG everything was utterly amazing. We have NO complaints! I am itching to write my review and will work on it during my place ride to CA this Thursday -- so hopefully I can post it next week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygilmore View Post
Congrats! You look beautiful! I love your bridesmaids dresses, they look like they could flatter any body type and the one with the groomsmen is hilarious!!! I can't wait to see more!
Yes, all the girls LOVED their BM dresses and as they were ALL very different heights/sizes. I'm really glad we stuck with neutral colors for the bridal party too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchild View Post
Check you out, hot tamale! How beautiful everything was...more more more
More, more, more!!! :-) I'm trying but geez these take forever to upload! We are going to grab a bite and I should be able to post more after we get back.

Oh, BTW -- Tom wore his military dress blues for the ceremony and looked absolutely stunning -- but was sweating so bad that we had him change the second the ceremony was over. Hopefully someone will send me some of the ceremony pics soon so I can show you how handsome he is! :-)

You are so beautiful!!! And I LOVE the pictures of you and the girls (and the boys) with the parasols! You made an absolutely stunning bride!

Omg! Welcome Back Tami, I've Literally Have Been Stalking You And Waiting For Your Return. I Can't Wait For Your Review. I'll Be Getting Married There In May 09. You Look Beautiful. Congratulation.........can't Wait To See More....

Welcome! Love the "nude" photos!

That is too funny about the startfish. I think people sometimes forget they are dead animals!

You look wonderful.

AWWW TAMI!! You look amazing! LOVE the picture of the guys, hysterical!! Thanks for sharing them! Everything looks awesome!!! Congrats!!

Oh Tami, Welcome Back!!! I've been patiently waiting for you to get back, post pics and your review. I can't wait to hear all about it. And your pics - WOW!!! You look BEAUTIFUL!!! I loved your dress, flowers and the parasols - everything looked soooo good!!!! Now, go post your review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarauz View Post
Omg! Welcome Back Tami, I've Literally Have Been Stalking You And Waiting For Your Return. I Can't Wait For Your Review. I'll Be Getting Married There In May 09. You Look Beautiful. Congratulation.........can't Wait To See More....
OMG girl -- you are going to have such an AMAZING wedding!!! I have some tips on things that worked perfectly for us and will have all that in my review hopefully next week! We have ZERO complaints -- everything made for a PERFECT dream wedding in paradise!